|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Menelaus leaves the argument with Teucer, he says that he doesn't have to argue when he has what?
(a) To duty of commanding.
(b) The knowledge to be right.
(c) The honor of being a king.
(d) The right to command.
2. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
3. Agamemnon says that Teucer cannot criticize him or Menelaus because they are what?
(a) Knowledgeable and righteous.
(b) Rulers of men.
(c) Strong and determined.
(d) Warriors and kings.
4. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Spartans.
(d) The Creatians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
2. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
3. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
4. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
5. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)