|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
2. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
3. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
(a) The rocks.
(b) The waves.
(c) The underbrush.
(d) The trees.
4. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The Orchestra.
(c) The Men.
(d) The Group.
5. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Agamemnon's mother, according to Teucer?
2. What is the name of Ajax's son?
3. Why does Ajax's wife cover his dead body?
4. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)