|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song between Ajax's speech and the arrival of the messenger?
2. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
(a) Great pride.
(b) Great intelligence.
(c) Great cunning.
(d) Great confidence.
3. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
(a) His illness.
(b) His greed.
(c) His wounded honor.
(d) His injuries.
4. Not burying Ajax's body is a sign of what?
5. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) His father and Agamemnon.
(b) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Odysseus says that there were none save, perhaps who, that was a greater warrior than Ajax?
2. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
3. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
4. What qualities of Odysseus does Teucer praise?
5. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)