|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the antistrophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus towards the audience.
(b) The turning of the Chorus the other way.
(c) The dancing of the Chorus.
(d) The beginning of the Chorus' song.
2. Who congratulates Odysseus on his wisdom?
(a) The Chorus.
3. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
(a) A great warrior.
(b) A smart warrior.
(c) A strong warrior.
(d) A benevolent warrior.
4. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
(a) To serve as help for Odysseus.
(b) To serve as Ajax's cheering section.
(c) To serve as support for Ajax's wife.
(d) To serve as a warning to Ajax.
5. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
(b) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
2. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
3. What qualities of Odysseus does Teucer praise?
4. The messenger was supposed to keep Ajax in what location until Teucer could speak with him?
5. Who is Telamon?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)