|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agamemnon denounces Teucer for being the child of what?
(a) A servant.
(b) A foreigner.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A slave.
2. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
(d) The Chorus.
3. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
(a) How futile their searches are.
(b) How hard their searches for Ajax are.
(c) How their feet hurt from searching.
(d) How hot it is while they are searching.
4. Odysseus says that to dishonor Ajax would be to dishonor what?
5. What was Hector tied to, and then drug behind?
(a) Odysseus' chariot.
(b) Achilles' chariot.
(c) Achilles' horse.
(d) Odysseus' horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
2. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
3. What do Teucer and Menelaus quote, to support their position of burial or no burial for Ajax?
4. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
5. When Odysseus supports Teucer, Agamemnon reacts with what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)