|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's king.
(b) Ajax's son.
(c) Ajax's father.
(d) Ajax's brother.
3. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
(a) The gods.
(b) His wife.
(c) The spirits of slain warriors.
4. When Teucer leaves Ajax's body, and then returns, who is he followed by?
5. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
(a) The waves.
(b) The rocks.
(c) The trees.
(d) The underbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
2. Teucer asks the Chorus to honor Ajax as a what?
3. When does Teucer say: O ghastly sight! Victim of ruthless courage!
4. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
5. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)