|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Ajax: Seek victory by the spear/But seek it always with the help of heaven?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mentor.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Teucer say Ajax owed Menelaus?
3. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
(a) It will be used by someone else.
(b) It will be burned.
(c) It will be buried with him.
(d) It will be thrown in the ocean.
4. According to Teucer, what kind of things did Agamemnon's father do?
(a) Evil deeds.
(b) Plentiful good works.
(c) Horrible destructive things.
(d) Monsterous deeds.
5. Who made the prophecy the messenger refers to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
2. Where does Part IV begin?
3. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
4. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
5. The messenger was supposed to keep Ajax in what location until Teucer could speak with him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)