|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
2. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
3. What order does Teucer give Ajax's son when he puts him in his spot.
(a) To run and hide if there is trouble.
(b) To run to his mother if he is afraid.
(c) To flee to the ships if there is a fight.
(d) To stay there no matter what.
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. What happened to Agamemnon's mother, according to Teucer?
(a) She was thrown to the lions.
(b) She was thrown off a cliff.
(c) She was thrown under a chariot.
(d) She was thrown into the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
2. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
3. Who says, 'No man may read the future, or his fate"?
4. When Menelaus leaves, what does the Chorus want Teucer to do?
5. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)