|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
(b) The Chorus.
2. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
3. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
(a) Wisdom from his mother.
(b) Ancient proverb.
(c) Good advice from wise counselors.
(d) Wisdom from his father.
4. According to Teucer, what kind of things did Agamemnon's father do?
(a) Plentiful good works.
(b) Monsterous deeds.
(c) Horrible destructive things.
(d) Evil deeds.
5. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
(a) Her son.
(b) The messenger.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Ajax planted his sword in the ground?
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
3. Who is Tecmessa?
4. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
5. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)