|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
(a) How hot it is while they are searching.
(b) How futile their searches are.
(c) How their feet hurt from searching.
(d) How hard their searches for Ajax are.
2. Who was Agamemnon's grandfather, according to Teucer?
(a) A barbarian.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A servant.
(d) A slave.
3. What does the Chorus call Menelaus, after Ajax's death?
(a) A villain and a foe.
(b) A fair mind and a friend.
(c) A lion in sheep's clothing.
(d) A friend and a foe.
4. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
5. Agamemnon says that Teucer cannot criticize him or Menelaus because they are what?
(a) Warriors and kings.
(b) Strong and determined.
(c) Knowledgeable and righteous.
(d) Rulers of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Ajax's body?
2. What does Menelaus tell Teucer he will need if he disobeys?
3. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
4. What does Teucer say Ajax owed Menelaus?
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)