|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. Who made the prophecy the messenger refers to?
3. What is the strophe?
(a) The finishing of the Chorus' song.
(b) The turning of the Chorus to one side.
(c) The middle of the Chorus' song.
(d) The turning of the Chorus away from the audience.
4. Why did Ajax join the war against Troy?
(a) To honor his oath of loyalty to Achilles.
(b) To honor his oath of loyalty to Odysseus.
(c) To honor his oath of loyalty to Agamemnon.
(d) To honor his oath of loyalty to his father.
5. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
(a) His pity.
(b) His mind.
(c) His sorrow.
(d) His conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Teucer give Ajax's son when he puts him in his spot.
2. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
3. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
4. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
5. What rules does Ajax say must be obeyed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)