|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
(a) The Mysian shores.
(b) The Mysian heights.
(c) The Mysian ships.
(d) The Mysian plains.
2. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Aegean sea.
(b) Inland sea.
(c) Nothing, he would ride home.
(d) Cretian sea.
3. Why is acting out of revenge considered foolish?
(a) Because revenge is not honorable.
(b) Because revenge is for commoners.
(c) Because emotional behavior is for women.
(d) Because you are acting out of emotion, not thought.
4. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
5. What does Menelaus tell Teucer to do with Ajax's body?
(a) Bring it back to camp.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Throw it in the river.
(d) Leave it where it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Odysseus says that there were none save, perhaps who, that was a greater warrior than Ajax?
2. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
3. What is the antistrophe?
4. The Chorus, after Ajax's death, laments that Ajax was their defense against what?
5. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)