|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
(a) To the meadows in the trees.
(b) To the meadows by the river.
(c) To the meadows over the hill.
(d) To the meadows by the shore.
2. Who congratulates Odysseus on his wisdom?
(d) The Chorus.
3. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
(b) Ajax's son.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The gods.
4. Who told Ajax: Seek victory by the spear/But seek it always with the help of heaven?
(a) His mentor.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(b) The sea.
(c) The forrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
2. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
3. What does the Chorus think that Menelaus will do when he comes to speak to Teucer?
4. What do Teucer and Menelaus quote, to support their position of burial or no burial for Ajax?
5. When Teucer leaves Ajax's body, and then returns, who is he followed by?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)