|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
(a) A rug.
(b) A robe.
(c) A towel.
(d) A blanket.
2. Why does Menelaus tell Teucer to not bury Ajax's body?
(a) Because Ajax was mad.
(b) Because Ajax betrayed the Greek army.
(c) Because Ajax angered the gods.
(d) Because Ajax was not a good warrior.
3. When Teucer leaves Ajax's body, and then returns, who is he followed by?
4. What qualities of Odysseus does Teucer praise?
(a) His strength and reason.
(b) His intelligence and skill.
(c) His graciousness and wisdom.
(d) His logic and sensibility.
5. What is a dirge?
(a) A somber song to express evil feelings.
(b) A song to express feeling.
(c) A song that expresses true love.
(d) A somber song to express mourning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term used to describe a speech given by a character alone on stage, normally inwardly directed?
2. Who does Teucer predict his father will vent his grief against?
3. What is the name of Ajax's son?
4. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
5. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)