|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(b) The Gods.
2. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
(a) The Mysian plains.
(b) The Mysian ships.
(c) The Mysian heights.
(d) The Mysian shores.
3. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(c) The Gods.
4. Not burying Ajax's body is a sign of what?
5. What was Ajax's state of mind at his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
2. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
3. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
4. What does Teucer say Ajax owed Menelaus?
5. What does the Chorus call Menelaus, after Ajax's death?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)