|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ajax's mother's name?
2. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) At the fire.
(b) In his hut.
(c) In his tent.
(d) On his ship.
3. Agamemnon says that Teucer cannot criticize him or Menelaus because they are what?
(a) Warriors and kings.
(b) Knowledgeable and righteous.
(c) Strong and determined.
(d) Rulers of men.
4. Why is revenge often a theme in Greek plays?
(a) Because it helps explore humanity's passionate and impulsive nature.
(b) Because it was a common way of life.
(c) Because it helps explore humanity's dark side.
(d) Because it shows humanity's duplicity.
5. When Odysseus supports Teucer, Agamemnon reacts with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Teucer order to dig a grave for Ajax?
2. The Chorus, after Ajax's death, laments that Ajax was their defense against what?
3. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
4. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
5. According to Teucer, what kind of things did Agamemnon's father do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)