|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
(a) His sorrow.
(b) His mind.
(c) His conscious.
(d) His pity.
2. Who is "Thestor's son"?
(a) The Seer.
3. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Hid him.
(b) Took him back to the ship.
(c) Sent him home.
(d) Sent him to battle.
4. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Creatians.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Spartans.
5. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
(a) Back to front.
(b) Front to back.
(c) Left to right.
(d) Right to left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
2. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
3. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
4. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
5. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)