|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
(a) The Chorus.
2. In Ajax's youth, what did he want to win alone, without the help of the gods?
3. What is the strophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus to one side.
(b) The finishing of the Chorus' song.
(c) The turning of the Chorus away from the audience.
(d) The middle of the Chorus' song.
4. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
5. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(a) The sea.
(d) The forrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
2. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
3. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
4. When is this play set?
5. What was Hector tied to, and then drug behind?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)