|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
(b) From the shadows.
(d) The trees.
2. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
3. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
4. When is this play set?
(a) Early in the Spartan War.
(b) Late in the Spartan War.
(c) Late in the Trojan War.
(d) Early in the Trojan War.
5. The messenger tells the story the Seer told of Ajax's __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the normal events, that take place off stage, that the messengers bring word of?
2. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
3. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
4. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)