|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
2. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
(b) His father.
(d) His son.
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' wife.
(b) Achilles' title.
(c) Achilles' land.
(d) Achilles' armor and weapons.
4. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Men.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The Group.
(d) The Orchestra.
5. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
2. What does inter mean?
3. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
4. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
5. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)