|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(c) Becomes a slave.
(d) Is given to another man.
2. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
3. What is Odysseus king of?
4. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(b) The Gods.
5. In Greek drama, killing and humiliation bring what?
(a) Despair and reconciliation.
(b) More killing and humiliation.
(c) Peace and prosperity.
(d) War and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
2. What does the Chorus call Menelaus, after Ajax's death?
3. What does Ajax mention doing to the sword during his soliloquy before his death?
4. What rules does Ajax say must be obeyed?
5. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)