|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
2. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
(a) Right to left.
(b) Back to front.
(c) Left to right.
(d) Front to back.
3. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) His father and Agamemnon.
(c) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(d) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
4. Where does Part IV begin?
(a) On an isolated beach.
(b) Beside an isolated river.
(c) In an isolated valley.
(d) Next to a ship.
5. Who generally can break the cycle that killing and humiliation begin?
(a) The gods.
(b) An act of nature.
(c) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odysseus king of?
2. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
3. Who urges Teucer to plan Ajax's funeral?
4. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
5. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)