|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax mention doing to the sword during his soliloquy before his death?
(a) Polishing his sword.
(b) Sharpening his sword.
(c) Using his sword.
(d) Dulling his sword.
2. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
(a) His greed.
(b) His illness.
(c) His wounded honor.
(d) His injuries.
3. What is Menelaus' title?
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A coward.
(b) A fool.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A smart man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
2. When is this play set?
3. At the end of Part III, Tecmessa realizes that Ajax has done what to her?
4. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
5. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)