|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
2. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's tent.
(b) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(c) Outside Ajax's ship.
(d) Outside Ajax's home.
3. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) His armor.
4. Teucer predicts that his father will feel what kind of grief?
(a) Pitiful and shameful grief.
(b) Ugly and horrendous grief.
(c) Sorrowful and distant grief.
(d) Painful and angry grief.
5. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What device is used, in Part II, to indicate that Ajax will die?
2. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
3. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
4. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
5. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)