|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
(a) His pity.
(b) His conscious.
(c) His sorrow.
(d) His mind.
2. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A black mood.
(b) A curse.
(c) A failing mood.
(d) A dark mood.
3. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(d) The Gods.
4. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) In his hut.
(b) On his ship.
(c) At the fire.
(d) In his tent.
5. In Greek drama, killing and humiliation bring what?
(a) More killing and humiliation.
(b) Despair and reconciliation.
(c) War and death.
(d) Peace and prosperity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
3. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
4. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
5. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)