|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges Teucer to plan Ajax's funeral?
(c) The Chorus.
(d) Ajax's son.
2. How are prophecies in Classical Greek theater perceived?
(a) As possibly wrong.
(b) As infallible.
(c) As partial truths.
(d) As full truths.
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' wife.
(b) Achilles' armor and weapons.
(c) Achilles' title.
(d) Achilles' land.
4. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ajax's son?
2. What is the epode?
3. What is a dirge?
4. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
5. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)