|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Sent him home.
(b) Took him back to the ship.
(c) Sent him to battle.
(d) Hid him.
2. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him stronger.
(b) Make him invisible.
(c) Make him wiser.
(d) Make him invincible.
3. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Take back his insolence against the gods.
(b) Return to his tent.
(c) Pay heed to the gods.
(d) Return to sanity.
4. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
5. Who does Teucer predict his father will vent his grief against?
(a) Those who shamed Ajax.
(b) Those who betrayed Ajax.
(c) Those who fought Ajax.
(d) Those who didn't stop Ajax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
2. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
3. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
4. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
5. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)