|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
2. At the end of Part III, Tecmessa realizes that Ajax has done what to her?
(a) Deceived her.
(b) Hated her.
(c) Loved her.
(d) Minimized her.
3. What does Ajax mention doing to the sword during his soliloquy before his death?
(a) Polishing his sword.
(b) Using his sword.
(c) Dulling his sword.
(d) Sharpening his sword.
4. What is Ajax's mother's name?
5. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song between Ajax's speech and the arrival of the messenger?
Short Answer Questions
1. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
2. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
3. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
4. Who is the god of the sun?
5. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)