|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Pay heed to the gods.
(b) Take back his insolence against the gods.
(c) Return to sanity.
(d) Return to his tent.
2. Where does Ajax sit while he gives a soliloquy before he kills himself?
(a) Next to a tree.
(b) In the water.
(c) In front of his sword.
(d) On a rock.
3. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
(a) A robe.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A towel.
(d) A rug.
4. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
(a) His son.
(c) His father.
5. What does inter mean?
(a) To bury.
(b) To save.
(c) To clothe.
(d) To put away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Ajax planted his sword in the ground?
2. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
3. Which side is Ajax fighting on?
4. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
5. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)