|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
2. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
(a) To serve as help for Odysseus.
(b) To serve as support for Ajax's wife.
(c) To serve as Ajax's cheering section.
(d) To serve as a warning to Ajax.
3. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Laertes.
(b) Son of Lional.
(c) Son of Langed.
(d) Son of Lamentes.
4. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
(b) From the shadows.
(d) The trees.
5. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) His armor.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
2. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
3. Who calls for Tecmessa to come listen to the messenger?
4. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
5. How has Ajax planted his sword in the ground?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)