|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His sister.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
2. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
3. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
(c) The Chorus.
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dirge?
2. Who generally can break the cycle that killing and humiliation begin?
3. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
4. Who is Telamon?
5. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)