|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
2. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
(a) His ring.
(b) His horse.
(c) His shield.
(d) His sword.
3. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
(a) As the rising action.
(b) As the exposition.
(c) As the climax.
(d) As the falling action.
4. Where does Part IV begin?
(a) On an isolated beach.
(b) Beside an isolated river.
(c) Next to a ship.
(d) In an isolated valley.
5. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
(a) His father.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urges Teucer to plan Ajax's funeral?
2. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
3. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
4. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
5. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)