|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ajax's son?
2. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
(a) How hard their searches for Ajax are.
(b) How their feet hurt from searching.
(c) How futile their searches are.
(d) How hot it is while they are searching.
3. Who is the god of the sun?
4. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. In Greek drama, killing and humiliation bring what?
(a) War and death.
(b) Despair and reconciliation.
(c) Peace and prosperity.
(d) More killing and humiliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the messenger, if Calchas' prophecy doesn't come true, then what is Calchas?
2. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
3. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
4. How are prophecies in Classical Greek theater perceived?
5. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)