|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
2. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
3. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
(a) Ajax's son.
(b) The gods.
(c) The Chorus.
4. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Creatians.
(c) The Spartans.
(d) The Trojans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Greek drama, killing and humiliation bring what?
2. What is the antistrophe?
3. The messenger was supposed to keep Ajax in what location until Teucer could speak with him?
4. What is the strophe?
5. What was Ajax's state of mind at his death?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)