|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Took him back to the ship.
(b) Sent him to battle.
(c) Sent him home.
(d) Hid him.
2. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's ship.
(b) Outside Ajax's home.
(c) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(d) Outside Ajax's tent.
3. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
4. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
(a) His son.
5. Why does Ajax make his speech to the Chorus?
(a) To stop them from killing him.
(b) To stop them from following him.
(c) To stop them from helping him.
(d) To stop them from pleading with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
2. What is the name of Ajax's son?
3. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
4. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
5. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)