|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dirge?
(a) A somber song to express evil feelings.
(b) A song that expresses true love.
(c) A somber song to express mourning.
(d) A song to express feeling.
2. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(d) The Gods.
3. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Nothing, he would ride home.
(b) Aegean sea.
(c) Inland sea.
(d) Cretian sea.
4. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
5. Who is Tecmessa?
(a) Ajax's daughter.
(b) Ajax's captive.
(c) Ajax's servant.
(d) Ajax's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
2. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
4. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
5. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)