|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A smart man.
(b) A fool.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A coward.
2. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him invisible.
(b) Make him wiser.
(c) Make him invincible.
(d) Make him stronger.
3. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
(a) Ancient proverb.
(b) Wisdom from his father.
(c) Wisdom from his mother.
(d) Good advice from wise counselors.
4. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(a) The Gods.
5. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
(a) A rug.
(b) A robe.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
2. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
3. What rules does Ajax say must be obeyed?
4. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
5. When is this play set?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)