|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) His armor.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(b) The forrest.
(d) The sea.
3. According to the messenger, if Calchas' prophecy doesn't come true, then what is Calchas?
(a) Not a friend.
(b) A foe.
(c) A fraud.
(d) Not a prophet.
4. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) In slavery somewhere.
(d) On a boat.
5. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
(a) The trees.
(b) The ground.
(c) The sky.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
2. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
3. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
4. What does inter mean?
5. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)