|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the strophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus to one side.
(b) The middle of the Chorus' song.
(c) The finishing of the Chorus' song.
(d) The turning of the Chorus away from the audience.
2. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
3. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
4. Where does Part IV begin?
(a) In an isolated valley.
(b) Beside an isolated river.
(c) On an isolated beach.
(d) Next to a ship.
5. What was Hector tied to, and then drug behind?
(a) Odysseus' chariot.
(b) Odysseus' horse.
(c) Achilles' chariot.
(d) Achilles' horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
2. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
3. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
4. What does inter mean?
5. What is Menelaus' title?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)