|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
(a) His son.
2. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of peace.
(b) Goddess of war.
(c) Goddess of strife.
(d) Goddess of conflict.
3. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
4. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
5. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
(a) His pity.
(b) His sorrow.
(c) His mind.
(d) His conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
2. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
3. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
4. Who made the prophecy the messenger refers to?
5. What device is used, in Part II, to indicate that Ajax will die?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)