|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
(a) It will be buried with him.
(b) It will be used by someone else.
(c) It will be burned.
(d) It will be thrown in the ocean.
2. What is Odysseus king of?
3. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Lamentes.
(b) Son of Laertes.
(c) Son of Lional.
(d) Son of Langed.
4. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him stronger.
(b) Make him wiser.
(c) Make him invincible.
(d) Make him invisible.
5. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
(b) The Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the messenger, if Calchas' prophecy doesn't come true, then what is Calchas?
2. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
3. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
4. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
5. The messenger tells the story the Seer told of Ajax's __________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)