|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Menelaus' title?
2. What is the antistrophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus the other way.
(b) The dancing of the Chorus.
(c) The beginning of the Chorus' song.
(d) The turning of the Chorus towards the audience.
3. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
(a) His greed.
(b) His wounded honor.
(c) His illness.
(d) His injuries.
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
3. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
4. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
5. In Ajax's youth, what did he want to win alone, without the help of the gods?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)