|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
2. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) His father and Agamemnon.
(b) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) Menelaus and Odysseus.
3. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) On his ship.
(b) In his hut.
(c) In his tent.
(d) At the fire.
4. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
(a) Back to front.
(b) Front to back.
(c) Left to right.
(d) Right to left.
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Creatians.
(b) The Spartans.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Trojans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
2. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
3. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
4. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
5. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)