|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
(a) Out of fear.
(b) Out of madness.
(c) Out of jealousy.
(d) Out of spite.
2. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
(a) The Mysian shores.
(b) The Mysian plains.
(c) The Mysian ships.
(d) The Mysian heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Teucer greeted at the Greek camp?
2. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
4. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
5. Who confirms Odysseus' suspicions that Ajax slaughtered a herd of cattle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)