|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Trojans.
(c) The Spartans.
(d) The Creatians.
3. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Sent him home.
(b) Took him back to the ship.
(c) Hid him.
(d) Sent him to battle.
4. What are some of the normal events, that take place off stage, that the messengers bring word of?
(a) Suicides, battle,s or deaths.
(b) Battles, marriages, deaths, suicides, and far-off events.
(c) Marriages, births, and battles.
(d) Ships sinking, deaths, and far-off events.
5. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Group.
(b) The Orchestra.
(c) The Men.
(d) The Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
2. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
3. Who is Athena?
4. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
5. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)