|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
2. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
3. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
(a) Living in shame.
(b) Living in fear.
(d) Capture by the enemy.
4. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His ship.
(b) His tent.
(c) His house.
(d) His carriage.
5. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(a) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
2. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
3. What is Ajax's mother's name?
4. The messenger was supposed to keep Ajax in what location until Teucer could speak with him?
5. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)