|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
2. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
(a) His injuries.
(b) His greed.
(c) His illness.
(d) His wounded honor.
3. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
(a) In the Chorus' second lines.
(b) In the Chorus' first lines.
(c) In the Chorus' third lines.
(d) In the Chorus' last lines.
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
(a) The Mysian plains.
(b) The Mysian heights.
(c) The Mysian shores.
(d) The Mysian ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
2. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
3. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)