|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
2. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(b) Outside Ajax's home.
(c) Outside Ajax's ship.
(d) Outside Ajax's tent.
3. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
4. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(b) His father and Agamemnon.
(c) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
5. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
(a) Great confidence.
(b) Great pride.
(c) Great intelligence.
(d) Great cunning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the normal events, that take place off stage, that the messengers bring word of?
2. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
3. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
4. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
5. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)