|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Ristrivide.
(c) The Council.
(d) The Atreidae.
2. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Group.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The Orchestra.
(d) The Men.
3. What is Odysseus king of?
4. What is hubris?
(a) Excessive pride.
(b) Excessive honor.
(c) Excessive boasting.
(d) Excessive bragging.
5. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ajax's mother's name?
2. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
3. Who calls for Tecmessa to come listen to the messenger?
4. What is the strophe?
5. Who is Athena?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)