|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Odysseus king of?
2. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Council.
(b) The Ristrivide.
(c) The Atreidae.
(d) The Senate.
3. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
(a) Great pride.
(b) Great confidence.
(c) Great cunning.
(d) Great intelligence.
4. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of strife.
(b) Goddess of conflict.
(c) Goddess of peace.
(d) Goddess of war.
5. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) Out of jealousy.
(c) Out of madness.
(d) Out of fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
3. How is Teucer greeted at the Greek camp?
4. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)