|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Thestor's son"?
(c) The Seer.
2. What is the epode?
(a) Added song.
(b) Ending of the song.
(c) Third verse.
(d) Middle of the song.
3. What is Menelaus' title?
4. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
(b) Living in shame.
(c) Capture by the enemy.
(d) Living in fear.
5. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
2. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
3. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)