|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
(c) Ajax's father.
(d) The Chorus.
2. What is the antistrophe?
(a) The beginning of the Chorus' song.
(b) The turning of the Chorus towards the audience.
(c) The dancing of the Chorus.
(d) The turning of the Chorus the other way.
3. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him wiser.
(b) Make him invisible.
(c) Make him invincible.
(d) Make him stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
2. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
3. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
4. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
5. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)