|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) In slavery somewhere.
(c) On a boat.
2. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(b) Becomes a slave.
(c) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(d) Is given to another man.
3. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
4. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
5. What is the epode?
(a) Ending of the song.
(b) Added song.
(c) Third verse.
(d) Middle of the song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the antistrophe?
2. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
3. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
4. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
5. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)