|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
2. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Is given to another man.
(b) Becomes a slave.
(d) Has to stay home and raise her son.
3. What is the name of Ajax's son?
4. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
5. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
(a) It will be used by someone else.
(b) It will be buried with him.
(c) It will be burned.
(d) It will be thrown in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
3. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
4. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
5. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)