|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
(a) His honor.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His life.
(d) His soul.
2. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Return to sanity.
(b) Take back his insolence against the gods.
(c) Return to his tent.
(d) Pay heed to the gods.
3. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
3. What is the antistrophe?
4. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
5. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)