|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
2. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His tent.
(b) His house.
(c) His ship.
(d) His carriage.
3. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
4. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
5. When is this play set?
(a) Late in the Spartan War.
(b) Early in the Spartan War.
(c) Early in the Trojan War.
(d) Late in the Trojan War.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
2. Who is Tecmessa?
3. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
4. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
5. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)