|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Orchestra.
(b) The Men.
(c) The Group.
(d) The Chorus.
2. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
3. What is Menelaus' title?
4. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His ship.
(b) His carriage.
(c) His tent.
(d) His house.
5. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) His father and Agamemnon.
(d) Menelaus and Odysseus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
2. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
3. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
4. When is this play set?
5. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)