|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
(a) It will be buried with him.
(b) It will be thrown in the ocean.
(c) It will be used by someone else.
(d) It will be burned.
2. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A curse.
(b) A black mood.
(c) A failing mood.
(d) A dark mood.
3. Who is Tecmessa?
(a) Ajax's daughter.
(b) Ajax's servant.
(c) Ajax's wife.
(d) Ajax's captive.
4. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
5. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first speaker in the play?
2. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
3. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
4. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
5. Who is Athena?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)