|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
(a) As the falling action.
(b) As the rising action.
(c) As the climax.
(d) As the exposition.
2. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
(a) Left to right.
(b) Right to left.
(c) Back to front.
(d) Front to back.
3. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
(a) A great warrior.
(b) A strong warrior.
(c) A smart warrior.
(d) A benevolent warrior.
5. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
2. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
3. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
4. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
5. What is Menelaus' title?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)