|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' title.
(b) Achilles' land.
(c) Achilles' wife.
(d) Achilles' armor and weapons.
3. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Orchestra.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The Group.
(d) The Men.
4. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(b) Outside Ajax's tent.
(c) Outside Ajax's home.
(d) Outside Ajax's ship.
5. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
(a) The trees.
(b) From the shadows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
2. Who is Telamon?
3. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
4. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
5. What is Menelaus' title?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)