|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
(a) His shield.
(b) His horse.
(c) His ring.
(d) His sword.
2. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
3. What is Menelaus' title?
4. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
(a) Right to left.
(b) Front to back.
(c) Left to right.
(d) Back to front.
5. Who is the first speaker in the play?
(b) The Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
2. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
3. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
4. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
5. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)