|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A smart man.
(b) A fool.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A coward.
2. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
(a) It will be buried with him.
(b) It will be burned.
(c) It will be used by someone else.
(d) It will be thrown in the ocean.
3. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His house.
(b) His carriage.
(c) His tent.
(d) His ship.
4. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(b) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) His father and Agamemnon.
5. What is the name of Ajax's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
2. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
3. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
4. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
5. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)