|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him wiser.
(b) Make him invincible.
(c) Make him invisible.
(d) Make him stronger.
2. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
3. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Council.
(c) The Atreidae.
(d) The Ristrivide.
4. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
(a) Out of madness.
(b) Out of fear.
(c) Out of spite.
(d) Out of jealousy.
5. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's tent.
(b) Outside Ajax's home.
(c) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(d) Outside Ajax's ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
2. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
3. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
4. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
5. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)