|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) In slavery somewhere.
(d) On a boat.
2. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) His father and Agamemnon.
(b) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) Menelaus and Odysseus.
3. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Cretian sea.
(b) Nothing, he would ride home.
(c) Aegean sea.
(d) Inland sea.
4. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Lional.
(b) Son of Lamentes.
(c) Son of Laertes.
(d) Son of Langed.
5. Who is the first speaker in the play?
(b) The Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
2. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
3. Who is Telamon?
4. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
5. What device is used, in Part II, to indicate that Ajax will die?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)