|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Is given to another man.
(b) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(c) Becomes a slave.
2. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Men.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The Group.
(d) The Orchestra.
3. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
4. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Creatians.
(c) The Trojans.
(d) The Spartans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
2. What is the name of Ajax's son?
3. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
4. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
5. Who is Tecmessa?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)