|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Return to his tent.
(b) Pay heed to the gods.
(c) Take back his insolence against the gods.
(d) Return to sanity.
2. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Langed.
(b) Son of Laertes.
(c) Son of Lional.
(d) Son of Lamentes.
3. Who confirms Odysseus' suspicions that Ajax slaughtered a herd of cattle?
4. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
(a) His injuries.
(b) His wounded honor.
(c) His illness.
(d) His greed.
5. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
2. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
3. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)