|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Creatians.
(d) The Spartans.
2. Who is Tecmessa?
(a) Ajax's wife.
(b) Ajax's daughter.
(c) Ajax's servant.
(d) Ajax's captive.
3. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
4. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) His father and Agamemnon.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
5. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
(a) Capture by the enemy.
(c) Living in fear.
(d) Living in shame.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
2. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
3. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. Who is Athena?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)