|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
(a) His greed.
(b) His injuries.
(c) His illness.
(d) His wounded honor.
3. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
(a) The trees.
(b) The ground.
(c) The sky.
(d) The stars.
4. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(b) Becomes a slave.
(d) Is given to another man.
5. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ajax's son?
2. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
3. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
4. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
5. Who confirms Odysseus' suspicions that Ajax slaughtered a herd of cattle?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)