|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
(b) Capture by the enemy.
(c) Living in fear.
(d) Living in shame.
2. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
(a) Ajax's father.
(c) The Chorus.
3. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's king.
(b) Ajax's son.
(c) Ajax's father.
(d) Ajax's brother.
4. What is the strophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus to one side.
(b) The finishing of the Chorus' song.
(c) The middle of the Chorus' song.
(d) The turning of the Chorus away from the audience.
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odysseus king of?
2. Who is Tecmessa?
3. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
4. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
5. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)