|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
2. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
(a) As the exposition.
(b) As the climax.
(c) As the falling action.
(d) As the rising action.
3. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
(a) By asking him to consider his father's shame if he killed himself.
(b) By mentioning he has a son to raise.
(c) By mentioning that he has people depending on him.
(d) By asking him to consider her shame if he killed himself.
4. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' wife.
(b) Achilles' land.
(c) Achilles' armor and weapons.
(d) Achilles' title.
5. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first speaker in the play?
2. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
3. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
4. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
5. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)