|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Odysseus king of?
2. When is this play set?
(a) Early in the Spartan War.
(b) Late in the Trojan War.
(c) Late in the Spartan War.
(d) Early in the Trojan War.
3. What is Menelaus' title?
4. What is the name of Ajax's son?
5. Who is Tecmessa?
(a) Ajax's servant.
(b) Ajax's wife.
(c) Ajax's captive.
(d) Ajax's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
2. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
3. What is the strophe?
4. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
5. What is the epode?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)