|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) His father and Agamemnon.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
2. Who is the first speaker in the play?
(c) The Chorus.
3. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(a) The forrest.
(c) The sea.
4. Who is Tecmessa?
(a) Ajax's captive.
(b) Ajax's wife.
(c) Ajax's daughter.
(d) Ajax's servant.
5. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Ristrivide.
(b) The Atreidae.
(c) The Senate.
(d) The Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
2. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
3. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
4. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
5. Which side is Ajax fighting on?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)