|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Return to sanity.
(b) Take back his insolence against the gods.
(c) Pay heed to the gods.
(d) Return to his tent.
2. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's brother.
(b) Ajax's son.
(c) Ajax's king.
(d) Ajax's father.
3. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Laertes.
(b) Son of Lional.
(c) Son of Langed.
(d) Son of Lamentes.
4. What is Ajax's mother's name?
5. When is this play set?
(a) Late in the Trojan War.
(b) Early in the Trojan War.
(c) Early in the Spartan War.
(d) Late in the Spartan War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
2. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
4. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
5. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)