|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's king.
(b) Ajax's brother.
(c) Ajax's father.
(d) Ajax's son.
3. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
(a) The gods.
(c) His mother.
4. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
5. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Is given to another man.
(c) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(d) Becomes a slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
2. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
3. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
4. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
5. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)