|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's ship.
(b) Outside Ajax's home.
(c) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(d) Outside Ajax's tent.
2. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
(a) Out of fear.
(b) Out of madness.
(c) Out of jealousy.
(d) Out of spite.
3. What is the name of Ajax's son?
4. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A fool.
(b) A smart man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A religious man.
5. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
(a) His horse.
(b) His sword.
(c) His shield.
(d) His ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
2. When is this play set?
3. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
4. Which side is Ajax fighting on?
5. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)