|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
(a) His mother.
(c) The gods.
2. What is Odysseus king of?
3. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
(a) As the exposition.
(b) As the rising action.
(c) As the climax.
(d) As the falling action.
4. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
5. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's son.
(b) Ajax's brother.
(c) Ajax's father.
(d) Ajax's king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
2. What is the strophe?
3. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
4. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
5. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)