|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Sent him home.
(b) Sent him to battle.
(c) Took him back to the ship.
(d) Hid him.
2. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
(a) A great warrior.
(b) A strong warrior.
(c) A smart warrior.
(d) A benevolent warrior.
3. Which side is Ajax fighting on?
4. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
5. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ajax's mother's name?
2. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
3. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)