|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(c) The forrest.
(d) The sea.
2. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) His father and Agamemnon.
(c) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(d) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
3. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(b) Is given to another man.
(c) Becomes a slave.
4. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
5. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
2. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
3. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
4. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
5. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)