|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. What is Odysseus king of?
3. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A coward.
(b) A fool.
(c) A smart man.
(d) A religious man.
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's tent.
(b) Outside Ajax's ship.
(c) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(d) Outside Ajax's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
2. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
3. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
4. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
5. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)