|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Aegean sea.
(b) Cretian sea.
(c) Nothing, he would ride home.
(d) Inland sea.
3. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
4. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A fool.
(b) A religious man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A smart man.
5. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Lional.
(b) Son of Laertes.
(c) Son of Langed.
(d) Son of Lamentes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
2. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
3. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
4. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
5. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)