|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Hid him.
(b) Sent him home.
(c) Took him back to the ship.
(d) Sent him to battle.
2. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
3. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(b) Becomes a slave.
(d) Is given to another man.
4. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
(a) His sword.
(b) His ring.
(c) His shield.
(d) His horse.
5. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
(a) A benevolent warrior.
(b) A strong warrior.
(c) A great warrior.
(d) A smart warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ajax's son?
2. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
3. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
4. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
5. What is the epode?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)