|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
3. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
4. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
5. What device is used, in Part II, to indicate that Ajax will die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strophe?
2. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
3. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
4. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)