|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
2. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
(a) His life.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His honor.
(d) His soul.
3. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A fool.
(b) A religious man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A smart man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
2. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
3. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
4. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
5. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)