|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him invisible.
(b) Make him wiser.
(c) Make him invincible.
(d) Make him stronger.
2. What is Odysseus king of?
3. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
4. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
5. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tecmessa?
2. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
3. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
4. Who is Telamon?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)