|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Odysseus king of?
2. What is the name of Ajax's son?
3. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of war.
(b) Goddess of conflict.
(c) Goddess of peace.
(d) Goddess of strife.
4. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
5. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
(a) His wife.
(b) The spirits of slain warriors.
(c) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
2. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
3. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
4. Who is Tecmessa?
5. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)