|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
2. What is Odysseus king of?
3. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
4. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
5. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
(a) The ground.
(b) The sky.
(c) The trees.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
2. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
3. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
4. What is the name of Ajax's son?
5. Who is the first speaker in the play?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)