Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(a) The Gods.
2. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
3. What was Ajax's state of mind at his death?
4. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' title.
(b) Achilles' armor and weapons.
(c) Achilles' wife.
(d) Achilles' land.
5. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A failing mood.
(b) A dark mood.
(c) A black mood.
(d) A curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
2. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
3. In Ajax's youth, what did he want to win alone, without the help of the gods?
4. When the Chorus calls for Tecmessa to come out of her tent, what do they call her?
5. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)