Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
(a) Doesn't want to leave the battle.
(b) Doesn't want to leave Odysseus behind.
(c) Doesn't want to face the humiliation.
(d) Doesn't want to raise his son.
2. Why does Ajax make his speech to the Chorus?
(a) To stop them from pleading with him.
(b) To stop them from killing him.
(c) To stop them from following him.
(d) To stop them from helping him.
3. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(b) The Gods.
4. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
5. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Creatians.
(c) The Spartans.
(d) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
2. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
3. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
4. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
5. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)