|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
(a) The leader.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) Her son.
(d) The messenger.
2. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Spartans.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Trojans.
(d) The Creatians.
3. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
(d) The Chorus.
4. Not burying Ajax's body is a sign of what?
5. What does inter mean?
(a) To save.
(b) To put away.
(c) To bury.
(d) To clothe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
2. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
3. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
4. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
5. What purpose does the messenger serve in Classical Greek theater?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)