|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
(a) How futile their searches are.
(b) How their feet hurt from searching.
(c) How hot it is while they are searching.
(d) How hard their searches for Ajax are.
2. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) His father and Agamemnon.
(d) Menelaus and Odysseus.
3. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) On a boat.
(d) In slavery somewhere.
4. When Agamemnon begins to argue with Teucer, what does the Chorus want Agamemnon to do?
(a) Moderate his judgement.
(b) Speak not words that are untrue.
(d) Leave Ajax's body alone.
5. What is the epode?
(a) Middle of the song.
(b) Third verse.
(c) Added song.
(d) Ending of the song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Teucer tells Tecmessa to defend her husband's body how?
2. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
3. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
4. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
5. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)