|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Teucer's mother hold?
2. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A dark mood.
(b) A failing mood.
(c) A curse.
(d) A black mood.
3. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
(a) Make him invincible.
(b) Make him wiser.
(c) Make him invisible.
(d) Make him stronger.
4. What order does Teucer give Ajax's son when he puts him in his spot.
(a) To run to his mother if he is afraid.
(b) To stay there no matter what.
(c) To run and hide if there is trouble.
(d) To flee to the ships if there is a fight.
5. What does the Chorus call Menelaus, after Ajax's death?
(a) A villain and a foe.
(b) A lion in sheep's clothing.
(c) A fair mind and a friend.
(d) A friend and a foe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the normal events, that take place off stage, that the messengers bring word of?
2. Why does Teucer not think it is wise to allow Odysseus to help in the burial?
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
4. What is Ajax's mother's name?
5. What happened to Agamemnon's mother, according to Teucer?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)