|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agamemnon begins to argue with Teucer, what does the Chorus want Agamemnon to do?
(b) Speak not words that are untrue.
(c) Moderate his judgement.
(d) Leave Ajax's body alone.
2. What order does Teucer give Ajax's son when he puts him in his spot.
(a) To flee to the ships if there is a fight.
(b) To run and hide if there is trouble.
(c) To stay there no matter what.
(d) To run to his mother if he is afraid.
3. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
4. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
(a) In the Chorus' third lines.
(b) In the Chorus' first lines.
(c) In the Chorus' second lines.
(d) In the Chorus' last lines.
5. What theme of the play is evident during Part V?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Menelaus' title?
2. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
3. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
4. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
5. Who does Teucer predict his father will vent his grief against?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)