|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
2. Why does Teucer not think it is wise to allow Odysseus to help in the burial?
(a) Because it might displease Tecmessa.
(b) Because it might displease the dead.
(c) Because it might displease the gods.
(d) Because it might displease the other kings.
3. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
4. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
(a) His sorrow.
(b) His pity.
(c) His conscious.
(d) His mind.
5. What order does Teucer give Ajax's son when he puts him in his spot.
(a) To run to his mother if he is afraid.
(b) To run and hide if there is trouble.
(c) To flee to the ships if there is a fight.
(d) To stay there no matter what.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
2. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
3. Who helps Teucer lift the body into the grave?
4. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
5. In Ajax's youth, what did he want to win alone, without the help of the gods?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)