|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
(a) Living in shame.
(b) Living in fear.
(d) Capture by the enemy.
2. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
(a) Wisdom from his mother.
(b) Ancient proverb.
(c) Good advice from wise counselors.
(d) Wisdom from his father.
3. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
4. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Atreidae.
(c) The Council.
(d) The Ristrivide.
5. Where does Teucer place Ajax's son when Tecmessa brings him?
(a) Hidden in the trees.
(b) Next to Ajax's body.
(c) Next to the shore.
(d) Hidden behind rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does inter mean?
2. What is Ajax's mother's name?
3. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
4. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
5. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)