|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the goddesses of vengeance?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Harpies.
(c) The Fates.
(d) The Flurries.
2. What does Teucer say Ajax owed Menelaus?
3. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) In his hut.
(b) On his ship.
(c) In his tent.
(d) At the fire.
4. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(b) His father and Agamemnon.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
5. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
2. Why did Ajax join the war against Troy?
3. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
4. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
5. What is the epode?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)