|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Odysseus has overheard the arguments between Teucer and Agamemnon and wants to do what?
(a) Side with Agamemnon.
(b) Let Teucer alone.
(c) Side with Teucer.
2. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The soldiers.
(c) The servants.
(d) The sailors.
3. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
(a) Front to back.
(b) Left to right.
(c) Right to left.
(d) Back to front.
4. Why does Teucer not think it is wise to allow Odysseus to help in the burial?
(a) Because it might displease the dead.
(b) Because it might displease the gods.
(c) Because it might displease the other kings.
(d) Because it might displease Tecmessa.
5. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax mention doing to the sword during his soliloquy before his death?
2. Who discovers Ajax's body?
3. When Odysseus supports Teucer, Agamemnon reacts with what?
4. What was Hector tied to, and then drug behind?
5. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)