|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, 'No man may read the future, or his fate"?
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The leader.
2. What theme of the play is evident during Part V?
3. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
4. Who are the goddesses of vengeance?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Fates.
(c) The Flurries.
(d) The Harpies.
5. What does Menelaus tell Teucer he will need if he disobeys?
(a) A sword.
(b) A swift ship home.
(c) A grave.
(d) A healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
2. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
3. What is a dirge?
4. When Menelaus leaves, what does the Chorus want Teucer to do?
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)