|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hubris?
(a) Excessive boasting.
(b) Excessive honor.
(c) Excessive bragging.
(d) Excessive pride.
2. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
(a) As the rising action.
(b) As the climax.
(c) As the exposition.
(d) As the falling action.
3. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Spartans.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Trojans.
(d) The Creatians.
4. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of strife.
(b) Goddess of peace.
(c) Goddess of war.
(d) Goddess of conflict.
5. Odysseus says that to dishonor Ajax would be to dishonor what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Teucer give Ajax's son when he puts him in his spot.
2. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
3. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
4. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
5. What qualities of Odysseus does Teucer praise?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)