|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
(a) His father.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
2. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
3. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Atreidae.
(b) The Ristrivide.
(c) The Council.
(d) The Senate.
4. What rank does Teucer's mother hold?
5. When Agamemnon begins to argue with Teucer, what does the Chorus want Agamemnon to do?
(a) Moderate his judgement.
(b) Speak not words that are untrue.
(c) Leave Ajax's body alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term used to describe a speech given by a character alone on stage, normally inwardly directed?
2. Who helps Teucer lift the body into the grave?
3. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
4. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)