|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
(b) His son.
2. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The leader.
(c) The messenger.
(d) Her son.
3. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Ristrivide.
(c) The Council.
(d) The Atreidae.
4. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of war.
(b) Goddess of peace.
(c) Goddess of strife.
(d) Goddess of conflict.
5. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
(a) Wisdom from his mother.
(b) Good advice from wise counselors.
(c) Ancient proverb.
(d) Wisdom from his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
2. Teucer predicts that his father will feel what kind of grief?
3. What is Odysseus king of?
4. Who is Telamon?
5. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)