|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a lament?
(a) An expression of grief.
(b) An expression of pain.
(c) An expression of death.
(d) An expression of tiredness.
2. Why is acting out of revenge considered foolish?
(a) Because revenge is for commoners.
(b) Because emotional behavior is for women.
(c) Because revenge is not honorable.
(d) Because you are acting out of emotion, not thought.
3. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
4. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Council.
(c) The Ristrivide.
(d) The Atreidae.
5. Which side is Ajax fighting on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Teucer and Menelaus quote, to support their position of burial or no burial for Ajax?
2. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
3. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
4. Who discovers Ajax's body?
5. What does Menelaus tell Teucer to do with Ajax's body?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)