|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device is used, in Part II, to indicate that Ajax will die?
2. At the beginning of Part III, who is Ajax prepared to make peace with?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) His father.
(d) His fellow warriors.
3. What is the antistrophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus towards the audience.
(b) The beginning of the Chorus' song.
(c) The turning of the Chorus the other way.
(d) The dancing of the Chorus.
4. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
5. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Teucer predicts that his father will feel what kind of grief?
2. Where does Ajax sit while he gives a soliloquy before he kills himself?
3. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
4. How has Ajax planted his sword in the ground?
5. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)