|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, 'No man may read the future, or his fate"?
(a) The leader.
(c) The Chorus.
2. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His tent.
(b) His ship.
(c) His house.
(d) His carriage.
3. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
4. What did the soldiers have out when they greeted Teucer?
5. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(a) The Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Teucer that Ajax's last wish was for him to raise his son?
2. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
3. Why does Ajax make his speech to the Chorus?
4. Teucer's comments about Hector reveal a secondary theme, which is what?
5. When Teucer leaves Ajax's body, and then returns, who is he followed by?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)