|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
(a) Is given to another man.
(b) Has to stay home and raise her son.
(d) Becomes a slave.
2. What is Odysseus king of?
3. Why is acting out of revenge considered foolish?
(a) Because revenge is not honorable.
(b) Because emotional behavior is for women.
(c) Because revenge is for commoners.
(d) Because you are acting out of emotion, not thought.
4. In Greek drama, killing and humiliation bring what?
(a) War and death.
(b) More killing and humiliation.
(c) Peace and prosperity.
(d) Despair and reconciliation.
5. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odysseus offer to Teucer?
2. Who congratulates Odysseus on his wisdom?
3. What is Ajax's mother's name?
4. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
5. Who helps Teucer lift the body into the grave?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)