|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
2. When the Choruses first appear after Ajax's death, what are they complaining about?
(a) How hard their searches for Ajax are.
(b) How futile their searches are.
(c) How hot it is while they are searching.
(d) How their feet hurt from searching.
3. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) In slavery somewhere.
(b) On a boat.
4. Where does Ajax sit while he gives a soliloquy before he kills himself?
(a) Next to a tree.
(b) In the water.
(c) In front of his sword.
(d) On a rock.
5. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
(a) The Group.
(b) The Men.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The Orchestra.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
2. Who congratulates Odysseus on his wisdom?
3. What theme of the play is evident during Part V?
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. How are prophecies in Classical Greek theater perceived?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)