|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
2. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
3. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
4. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
5. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His tent.
(b) His ship.
(c) His carriage.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
2. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
3. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
4. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
5. What is Ajax's mother's name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)