|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the strophe?
(a) The finishing of the Chorus' song.
(b) The middle of the Chorus' song.
(c) The turning of the Chorus to one side.
(d) The turning of the Chorus away from the audience.
2. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(b) Outside Ajax's ship.
(c) Outside Ajax's tent.
(d) Outside Ajax's home.
3. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Lamentes.
(b) Son of Lional.
(c) Son of Laertes.
(d) Son of Langed.
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
2. What is the antistrophe?
3. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
4. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
5. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)