|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) His father and Agamemnon.
(b) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) Menelaus and Odysseus.
2. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
4. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' wife.
(b) Achilles' armor and weapons.
(c) Achilles' land.
(d) Achilles' title.
5. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of war.
(b) Goddess of peace.
(c) Goddess of strife.
(d) Goddess of conflict.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
3. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
4. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
5. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)