|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
2. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
(a) Out of jealousy.
(b) Out of fear.
(c) Out of spite.
(d) Out of madness.
3. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
(a) In the Chorus' last lines.
(b) In the Chorus' third lines.
(c) In the Chorus' second lines.
(d) In the Chorus' first lines.
4. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
5. What is the name of Ajax's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
2. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
3. Who is Tecmessa?
4. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
5. Who are the Greeks trying to rescue in this war?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)