|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
(a) Outside Ajax's tent.
(b) Outside Ajax's wagon.
(c) Outside Ajax's ship.
(d) Outside Ajax's home.
2. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
3. What is Menelaus' title?
4. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
(a) In the Chorus' last lines.
(b) In the Chorus' third lines.
(c) In the Chorus' second lines.
(d) In the Chorus' first lines.
5. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
(a) His mother.
(c) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
2. From what does Ajax's anger at Greek leadership stem?
3. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
4. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
5. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)