|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
2. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Return to sanity.
(b) Take back his insolence against the gods.
(c) Return to his tent.
(d) Pay heed to the gods.
3. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
4. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Laertes.
(b) Son of Langed.
(c) Son of Lional.
(d) Son of Lamentes.
5. What is Ajax's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
2. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)