|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) His father and Agamemnon.
(d) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
2. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
3. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
4. What is Ajax's mother's name?
5. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
2. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
3. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
4. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
5. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)