|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device is used, in Part II, to indicate that Ajax will die?
2. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(c) The sea.
(d) The forrest.
3. What did Odysseus get that Ajax wanted?
(a) Achilles' land.
(b) Achilles' armor and weapons.
(c) Achilles' wife.
(d) Achilles' title.
4. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
5. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
2. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
3. What is the strophe?
4. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)