|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
(a) Living in shame.
(b) Living in fear.
(c) Capture by the enemy.
2. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
3. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His grandmother.
4. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
(a) As the climax.
(b) As the falling action.
(c) As the rising action.
(d) As the exposition.
5. What is the name of Ajax's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Odysseus when Athena appears to him?
2. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
3. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
4. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
5. What is Ajax's mother's name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)