|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
3. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
4. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
5. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(b) On a boat.
(c) In slavery somewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
2. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
3. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
4. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
5. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)