|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Odysseus' suspicions that Ajax slaughtered a herd of cattle?
2. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
(a) Left to right.
(b) Back to front.
(c) Front to back.
(d) Right to left.
3. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Sent him home.
(b) Took him back to the ship.
(c) Sent him to battle.
(d) Hid him.
4. Which side is Ajax fighting on?
5. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Langed.
(b) Son of Laertes.
(c) Son of Lional.
(d) Son of Lamentes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
2. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
3. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
4. What does Athena say she will do to Odysseus before having Ajax appear?
5. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)