|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
(a) A religious man.
(b) A smart man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A fool.
3. The Chorus urges Ajax not to dishonor them, but to do what?
(a) Return to his tent.
(b) Pay heed to the gods.
(c) Return to sanity.
(d) Take back his insolence against the gods.
4. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
(a) The sea.
(c) The forrest.
5. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Aegean sea.
(b) Nothing, he would ride home.
(c) Inland sea.
(d) Cretian sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
2. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
3. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
4. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
5. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)