|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of strife.
(b) Goddess of conflict.
(c) Goddess of war.
(d) Goddess of peace.
3. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
4. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A black mood.
(b) A dark mood.
(c) A failing mood.
(d) A curse.
5. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odysseus king of?
2. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
3. What is Ajax's mother's name?
4. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
5. When is this play set?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)