|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
(a) His shield.
(b) His ring.
(c) His horse.
(d) His sword.
2. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
3. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) His brother.
4. What is the name of Ajax's son?
5. Who confirms Odysseus' suspicions that Ajax slaughtered a herd of cattle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
2. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
3. Why does Ajax refuse to go home?
4. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
5. What will happen to the rest of Ajax's armor?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)