|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Cretian sea.
(b) Nothing, he would ride home.
(c) Aegean sea.
(d) Inland sea.
3. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's son.
(b) Ajax's king.
(c) Ajax's brother.
(d) Ajax's father.
4. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A curse.
(b) A failing mood.
(c) A dark mood.
(d) A black mood.
5. Which god does Ajax ask for help in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ajax's mother's name?
2. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
3. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
4. What is Menelaus' title?
5. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)