Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
(b) His father.
(d) His son.
2. The Chorus, after Ajax's death, laments that Ajax was their defense against what?
(a) Fear and boredom.
(b) Sorrow and weakness.
(c) Death and inequity.
(d) Pain and suffering.
3. Who does Teucer order to dig a grave for Ajax?
(a) The soldiers.
(b) The servants.
(c) The Chorus.
4. What is the function of the Chorus in Part I?
(a) To serve as help for Odysseus.
(b) To serve as a warning to Ajax.
(c) To serve as Ajax's cheering section.
(d) To serve as support for Ajax's wife.
5. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
2. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
3. Teucer predicts that his father will feel what kind of grief?
4. Who discovers Ajax's body?
5. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)