|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Telamon?
(a) Ajax's king.
(b) Ajax's brother.
(c) Ajax's father.
(d) Ajax's son.
2. Who is "Thestor's son"?
(b) The Seer.
3. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A dark mood.
(b) A failing mood.
(c) A black mood.
(d) A curse.
4. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) His father and Agamemnon.
(d) Menelaus and Odysseus.
5. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) In slavery somewhere.
(b) On a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus thinks, during Part I, that Ajax's actions are a smear campaign carried out by the generals or by whom?
2. Who says, "As God appoints, so every man laughs or laments?"
3. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
4. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
5. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)