|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The messenger tells the story the Seer told of Ajax's __________.
2. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) His armor.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
3. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
4. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
(b) The trees.
(c) From the shadows.
5. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Lamentes.
(b) Son of Langed.
(c) Son of Lional.
(d) Son of Laertes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
2. Who told Ajax: Seek victory by the spear/But seek it always with the help of heaven?
3. How are prophecies in Classical Greek theater perceived?
4. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)