|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
(a) By burying his sword.
(b) By burning an offering to the gods.
(c) By burying his armor.
(d) By going home.
3. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(a) In slavery somewhere.
(c) On a boat.
4. What is Odysseus king of?
5. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
(a) Back to front.
(b) Front to back.
(c) Left to right.
(d) Right to left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
2. What does Ajax say the following words are: Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none?
3. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
4. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
5. What role does the discussion between Odysseus and Athena, at the beginning of the play, serve?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)