|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is this play set?
(a) Late in the Spartan War.
(b) Early in the Trojan War.
(c) Late in the Trojan War.
(d) Early in the Spartan War.
2. What is Ajax's mother's name?
3. Who is the first speaker in the play?
(b) The Chorus.
4. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
(b) The Gods.
5. Who is the only warrior greater than Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
2. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
3. Who does Ajax think Achilles would have wanted to have his things?
4. Who does Ajax tell Athena that he thinks he has captured, and will torture?
5. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)