|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
(a) The servants.
(b) The soldiers.
(c) The sailors.
(d) The Chorus.
2. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
(a) His house.
(b) His tent.
(c) His carriage.
(d) His ship.
3. In Part I, who is the Chorus made up of?
4. Who enters while Ajax is speaking to the Chorus in Part III?
(d) His son.
5. What is Ajax's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
3. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
4. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
5. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)