|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
(a) The stars.
(b) The ground.
(c) The trees.
(d) The sky.
2. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
(a) The Mysian shores.
(b) The Mysian heights.
(c) The Mysian plains.
(d) The Mysian ships.
3. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(b) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(c) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(d) His father and Agamemnon.
4. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
(a) Great confidence.
(b) Great cunning.
(c) Great intelligence.
(d) Great pride.
5. What time of day is it at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
2. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song that ends Part II?
3. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
4. When does honor first appear as a theme in the play?
5. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)