|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Athena?
(a) Goddess of war.
(b) Goddess of strife.
(c) Goddess of peace.
(d) Goddess of conflict.
2. Who did Athena protect throughout the war?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Creatians.
(d) The Spartans.
3. What is the name of the person who wrote Ajax?
4. Who does Ajax give his son's care to?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
5. What does the Chorus believe has afflicted Ajax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
2. What is the name of the group of leaders who decides to give Odysseus the things of Achilles that Ajax wanted?
3. How does Ajax's wife try to talk him out of killing himself?
4. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
5. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)