|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Odysseus examining when Athena appears?
(a) The stars.
(b) The trees.
(c) The sky.
(d) The ground.
2. When Tecmessa confirms, to the Chorus, that Ajax slaughtered cattle, what does the Chorus say it might be time to do?
3. How many parts are there to the Chorus' song between Ajax's speech and the arrival of the messenger?
4. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) The Chorus.
5. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) At the fire.
(b) In his tent.
(c) In his hut.
(d) On his ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
2. Who is Tecmessa?
3. Why does Ajax slaughter a herd of cattle?
4. According to the messenger, if Calchas' prophecy doesn't come true, then what is Calchas?
5. What rules does Ajax say must be obeyed?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)