|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
2. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(b) On a boat.
(c) In slavery somewhere.
3. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
(a) Great intelligence.
(b) Great pride.
(c) Great cunning.
(d) Great confidence.
4. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) In his tent.
(b) On his ship.
(c) In his hut.
(d) At the fire.
5. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the epode?
2. Who calls for Tecmessa to come listen to the messenger?
3. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
4. What traditional element of Classical Greek theater consists of a number of actors speaking with a single voice?
5. Where does Athena appear from at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)