|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Athena first refer to Odysseus?
(a) Son of Laertes.
(b) Son of Langed.
(c) Son of Lamentes.
(d) Son of Lional.
2. Who does the Chorus believe spread a rumor about Ajax slaughtering cattle?
3. What is Ajax's mother's name?
4. What is the antistrophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus the other way.
(b) The beginning of the Chorus' song.
(c) The dancing of the Chorus.
(d) The turning of the Chorus towards the audience.
5. What is the epode?
(a) Third verse.
(b) Ending of the song.
(c) Middle of the song.
(d) Added song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rules does Ajax say must be obeyed?
2. What does Ajax compare living without honor to?
3. Ajax tells the Chorus that he is planning to purify himself how?
4. Tecmessa and Ajax's son leave the stage when Ajax shuts himself into what?
5. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)