|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Ajax's body?
2. How is Teucer greeted at the Greek camp?
(a) With taunts and insults.
(b) With isolation.
(c) With cheers and happiness.
(d) With silence.
3. What does the Chorus call Menelaus, after Ajax's death?
(a) A lion in sheep's clothing.
(b) A fair mind and a friend.
(c) A villain and a foe.
(d) A friend and a foe.
4. Who doubts Tecmessa when she says that Ajax is regaining his sanity?
(c) The Chorus.
5. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) His armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
2. What does Ajax strive not to be in his actions?
3. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
4. What is Ajax's mother's name?
5. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)