|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
(a) A great warrior.
(b) A benevolent warrior.
(c) A strong warrior.
(d) A smart warrior.
2. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
3. Tecmessa assures the Chorus that Ajax is filled with what emotion over his slaughter of the cattle?
4. What was Hector tied to, and then drug behind?
(a) Achilles' chariot.
(b) Odysseus' chariot.
(c) Odysseus' horse.
(d) Achilles' horse.
5. In Greek drama, killing and humiliation bring what?
(a) Peace and prosperity.
(b) More killing and humiliation.
(c) Despair and reconciliation.
(d) War and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "Thestor's son"?
2. Who does Ajax pray will carry the news of his death to his parents?
3. Who does Ajax want to curse Agamemnon and Menelaus?
4. What does the Chorus think that Menelaus will do when he comes to speak to Teucer?
5. Why does Ajax's wife cover his dead body?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)