|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax want to curse Agamemnon and Menelaus?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Horsemen.
(c) The Fates.
(d) The Harpies.
2. What is the strophe?
(a) The turning of the Chorus away from the audience.
(b) The turning of the Chorus to one side.
(c) The middle of the Chorus' song.
(d) The finishing of the Chorus' song.
3. The messenger was supposed to keep Ajax in what location until Teucer could speak with him?
(a) In the infirmary.
(b) In the camp.
(c) On his ship.
(d) In his tent.
4. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
5. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
(a) He prays he finds rest.
(b) He prays he finds happiness.
(c) He prays he finds peace.
(d) He prays he finds contentment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ajax take his sword from?
2. Who does Ajax call to claim him, before falling on his sword?
3. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
4. Who does Teucer predict his father will vent his grief against?
5. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)