|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Chorus think will grieve if Ajax continues to be self-destructive?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
2. Who is "Thestor's son"?
(c) The Seer.
3. Who says: Men of ill judgment oft ignore the good /That lies within their hands, till they have lost it.
(d) The Chorus.
4. Who does Ajax want to find his body?
(a) His son.
(c) His father.
5. During Ajax's long speech in Part II, what does he feel has been destroyed?
(a) His soul.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His life.
(d) His honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the strophe?
2. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
3. When Teucer arrives at the Greek camp, where does he come from?
4. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
5. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)