|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
2. What does inter mean?
(a) To bury.
(b) To clothe.
(c) To save.
(d) To put away.
3. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
4. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
5. What does Ajax tell his son that he must become?
(a) A great warrior.
(b) A smart warrior.
(c) A benevolent warrior.
(d) A strong warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
2. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
3. Who are the goddesses of vengeance?
4. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
5. How many people accompany Ajax's son onto the stage?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)