|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
(a) A curse.
(b) A black mood.
(c) A dark mood.
(d) A failing mood.
2. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
(a) On his ship.
(b) At the fire.
(c) In his tent.
(d) In his hut.
3. Who is "Thestor's son"?
(d) The Seer.
4. How many parts is the Chorus split into after Ajax's death?
5. Who does Ajax feel has done him an injustice?
(a) Agamemnon and Menelaus.
(b) Menelaus and Odysseus.
(c) Agamemnon and Odysseus.
(d) His father and Agamemnon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
2. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
3. By struggling against a prophecy, the characters are struggling against what?
4. What will happen to Ajax's wife if he dies?
5. When does Teucer say: O ghastly sight! Victim of ruthless courage!
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)