|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tecmessa do to Ajax's son while Ajax was mad?
(a) Hid him.
(b) Took him back to the ship.
(c) Sent him home.
(d) Sent him to battle.
2. What is the epode?
(a) Middle of the song.
(b) Ending of the song.
(c) Added song.
(d) Third verse.
3. Who are the goddesses of vengeance?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Fates.
(c) The Flurries.
(d) The Harpies.
4. Who discovers Ajax's body?
5. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
(a) His armor.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
2. Ajax pleads to be allowed to die but says that who is keeping him alive?
3. What direction does the Chorus move when singing the antistrophe?
4. What does inter mean?
5. What does the Chorus call the mood that Ajax is in during Part II?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)