|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ajax want to curse Agamemnon and Menelaus?
(a) The Harpies.
(b) The Horsemen.
(c) The Furies.
(d) The Fates.
2. Who made the prophecy the messenger refers to?
3. What does Ajax pray for, after praying that his friends follow through on his instructions to have his son raised by Teucer?
(a) He prays he finds peace.
(b) He prays he finds contentment.
(c) He prays he finds happiness.
(d) He prays he finds rest.
4. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
(a) Great pride.
(b) Great intelligence.
(c) Great confidence.
(d) Great cunning.
5. What does Ajax give to his son when he tells him that he must become a warrior?
(a) His sword.
(b) His shield.
(c) His ring.
(d) His horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Ajax planted his sword in the ground?
2. Who says: Nobly to live, or else nobly to die/Befits proud birth?
3. Who attempts to see Ajax, and is refused by Tecmessa?
4. What did Ajax do in the middle of the carnage that he wrought?
5. What is the epode?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)