|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(a) The Gods.
2. Who discovers Ajax's body?
3. The characters, in Classical Greek theater, will view fighting against a prophecy as what?
(a) Their duty.
(c) Bringing honor to themselves.
4. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
(b) In slavery somewhere.
(c) On a boat.
5. Who calls for Tecmessa to come listen to the messenger?
(a) The leaders.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
2. The messenger tells a story to the Chorus that shows Ajax has what quality?
3. What does the Chorus think should "hide one who is sick in soul"?
4. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
5. What does Ajax tell the Chorus that Tecmessa awakened?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)