|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ajax tell the Chorus he is going to go in order to appease Athena's wrath?
(a) To the meadows over the hill.
(b) To the meadows in the trees.
(c) To the meadows by the river.
(d) To the meadows by the shore.
2. Who brings Ajax's son onto the stage?
3. What does Ajax say that all things must bow to?
(b) The Gods.
4. Who calls for Tecmessa to come listen to the messenger?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The soldiers.
(c) The leaders.
5. What sea would Ajax have to sail over to get home?
(a) Nothing, he would ride home.
(b) Cretian sea.
(c) Aegean sea.
(d) Inland sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ajax first ask to kill him to put him out of his misery?
2. What does inter mean?
3. When Ajax leaves their presence, the Chorus rejoices in his what?
4. Who does Ajax want to curse Agamemnon and Menelaus?
5. What is Ajax carrying when he enters in Part III?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)