|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the god of the sun?
2. How has Ajax planted his sword in the ground?
(a) Standing on its edge.
(b) Flat, on its side.
(c) Hilt first.
(d) Point first.
3. After hearing the messenger, who does Tecmessa order to search for Ajax and bring him back to his tent?
(a) The sailors.
(b) The servants.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The soldiers.
4. What does Ajax mention doing to the sword during his soliloquy before his death?
(a) Using his sword.
(b) Polishing his sword.
(c) Dulling his sword.
(d) Sharpening his sword.
5. What rules does Ajax say must be obeyed?
(a) The rules of society.
(b) The rules of man.
(c) The rules of nature.
(d) The rules of warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tecmessa want Ajax to meet Teucer?
2. In the stage directions, when Ajax dies, what is his body partially concealed by?
3. Where are Tecmessa's parents?
4. What does Ajax's wife cover Ajax's body with?
5. Tecmessa says that Menelaus and Agamemnon will soon feel what over contributing to the death of such a great warrior?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)