Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reviewing the tapes between the pilot and air traffic control, what does Casey and her team notice about the pilot?
(a) He is confident that everything is under control.
(b) He did everything right.
(c) He sounds confused.
(d) He is surprised by the malfunction.
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
(a) He is the chief designer.
(b) He is a metallurgy expert.
(c) He is a test pilot.
(d) He is the assistant to the president.
3. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
(a) It has a flawed design.
(b) It has never been involved in an accident.
(c) It will be discontinued.
(d) It has a good safety record.
4. When the flight began to experience trouble, what did a young married father drop?
(a) His infant daughter.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His laptop.
(d) His video camera.
5. At a staff meeting at Norton Aircraft, which airframe does Casey learn is involved in the troubled flight?
(a) A N-22.
(b) A 747.
(c) A 757.
(d) A DC-10
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Casey Singleton send her daughter to the morning of the troubled flight?
2. Who does Casey say usually knows everything going on at Norton Aircraft?
3. According to Casey and her team, what would have stopped if autopilot had taken over properly?
4. During a meeting on Tuesday, a report confirms the trouble on Flight 545 was not caused by what?
5. How long had it been since the Norton Aircraft had had trouble with slat deployment?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)