One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey feel may be the key to figuring out what happened on Flight 545?
(a) Speaking with the pilot and co-pilots.
(b) The conversation between the pilot and co-pilots.
(c) Taking the wing apart.
(d) The sound on the video before the incident begins.
2. What does the makeup lady assume about Casey?
(a) She is used to being on camera.
(b) She is trying to become famous.
(c) She is an abused woman.
(d) She is the president of the company.
3. What does Marder do concerning the Newsline interview just to fluster Casey?
(a) He stays in the room while Casey is interviewed.
(b) He changes the interview to an earlier time.
(c) He takes her notes from her.
(d) He tells her is she messes up, she will be fired.
4. Casey is paged to go to a television where coverage is taking place of another N22 accident in what city?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
5. How does Casey get down from the top of the plane?
(a) She slides down the wing.
(b) She is pushed off.
(c) She climbs down scaffolding.
(d) She jumps onto a tarp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Jack Rogers about the N-22?
2. What is Amos's job at Norton Aircraft?
3. Who does Marder rely on to deal with the press?
4. What will Casey be doing at Norton on Saturday that Jennifer Malone insists on being a part of?
5. Who tells Jennifer Malone Norton is having internal problems with their union?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)