|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Margaret at this point in the story?
(c) South America.
2. Where does Una like to sleep in the new house?
(a) Back yard.
3. Una asks the family to allow ___ to live with them.
4. Who returns to town with stories about Susan?
(a) Bounty hunter.
5. Charlotte received a letter from _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starbuck's first name?
2. What item does the judge give to Justice?
3. Una and David travel with which type of animal?
4. Una sends $_____ in gold to her family in Kentucky.
5. Who waits with Una at the dock?
Short Essay Questions
1. Frannie's life changes a great deal during this time. What happens to Frannie? What major career move does Frannie make?
2. What news does Una receive from Maria? How does it affect Una?
3. What is Una's reaction upon being married to Ahab?
4. Discuss Una's fear regarding Justice and Jim.
5. In chapter 133, Mary and Una try to recover from their grief. Describe at least one of the activities the group does to make themselves feel better.
6. Who is Captain Mayhew? Why does he visit Una? What offer does Mayhew make to Una?
7. Who is Susan? Why is she important to Una?
8. What news does Una receive upon her return to Nantucket?
9. What tragedy befalls Nantucket? How does it change things? What are some of the steps people take to rebuild?
10. Judge Austin Lord invites Una and Justice to stay at his house. What transpires between the judge and Una?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)