|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Una talks about houses in the _______ style.
(b) Federal-Greek Revival.
(d) Colonial American.
2. The judge tells ____ about a potential job.
3. In which state is the investment focused?
4. What is the name of the rounded structure atop Ahab's house?
5. What important figure dies in the beginning of this section?
(d) Uncle Torchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Frannie's little brother?
2. Who is a guest at the meeting the next evening?
3. Which river did Susan cross to gain her freedom?
4. What does Una decide to buy while at the cabin?
5. The Pequod sails on which holiday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 134 presents letters to Una from Margaret Fuller. Who is Margaret Fuller? Where is she located?
2. What does Una decide to do when she learns that she is pregnant?
3. Frannie's life changes a great deal during this time. What happens to Frannie? What major career move does Frannie make?
4. Who is Robben Avalon? What is his relationship with Una?
5. Explain how the story reverts to the time before Justice's birth.
6. Who is Maria Mitchell? What does she have in common with Una?
7. How do Una and Justice spend their time while Ahab is at sea? What is Justice's fear?
8. What news does Una receive from Maria? How does it affect Una?
9. Discuss the scene in which Ahab returns home.
10. What does Una receive from the captains? What news arrives from Ahab?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)