|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahab is still bleeding but is determined to set sail on the Pequod in ____ days.
2. What is Margaret's last name?
3. Who is in charge of the publication?
4. What is the name of Starbuck's son?
5. When is Una's son born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Una has taken up which occupation?
2. The judge tells ____ about a potential job.
3. The investment is focused on which natural resource?
4. Ahab tells Una about which seafaring creature?
5. Who marries Starbuck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Una to turn to the stars? What is one of Una's dreams?
2. What happens to Ahab during his time away from Una?
3. Explain how the story reverts to the time before Justice's birth.
4. In chapter 133, Mary and Una try to recover from their grief. Describe at least one of the activities the group does to make themselves feel better.
5. Who is Captain Mayhew? Why does he visit Una? What offer does Mayhew make to Una?
6. Chapter 134 presents letters to Una from Margaret Fuller. Who is Margaret Fuller? Where is she located?
7. What tragedy befalls Nantucket? How does it change things? What are some of the steps people take to rebuild?
8. What happens to Ahab physically upon his return to Nantucket? How do Una and Ahab deal with the issue?
9. What does Una decide to do when she learns that she is pregnant?
10. Judge Austin Lord invites Una and Justice to stay at his house. What transpires between the judge and Una?
This section contains 1,124 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)