|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maria lives on ____ street.
2. What did Susan use to pay for her freedom?
3. Who marries Starbuck?
4. The judge tells ____ about a potential job.
5. Who is not at the house in Concord?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to try and toughen Ahab's bleeding stump?
2. Who is a guest at the meeting the next evening?
3. Who is one of the owners of the Pequod?
4. What is the name of Una's neighbor?
5. Who waits with Una at the dock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Una receive from Maria? How does it affect Una?
2. Who is Maria Mitchell? What does she have in common with Una?
3. How does the relationship between Una and Ahab change in this section? What does Ahab do to have Una for himself?
4. What news does Una receive upon her return to Nantucket?
5. Discuss the scene in which Ahab returns home.
6. How does Judge Austin Lord relate to Una's care after Ahab leaves Nantucket?
7. Discuss Una's fear regarding Justice and Jim.
8. What great tragedies befall Una in chapter ninety-one? Who is on hand to help Una?
9. What is Una's reaction upon being married to Ahab?
10. There is a dinner party at the judge's house. Why does the judge throw a party? What other event does the group attend?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)