|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who how old is Una's baby when it dies?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. Una uses the cupola room for which activity?
3. Una meets with the captain of which ship?
4. The story jumps ahead by how many years?
5. Which of the following is not on the menu supplied by the judge for Una?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maria's last name?
2. Una asks the family to allow ___ to live with them.
3. What is the profession of Una's neighbor?
4. The man is the captain of which ship?
5. Maria only wears dresses made from which material?
Short Essay Questions
1. Judge Austin Lord invites Una and Justice to stay at his house. What transpires between the judge and Una?
2. Frannie's life changes a great deal during this time. What happens to Frannie? What major career move does Frannie make?
3. What is Una's reaction upon being married to Ahab?
4. Discuss the scene in which Ahab returns home.
5. What suggestion does Mary Starbuck make to Una? What is Una's response? What is Una's next step?
6. What happens to Ahab physically upon his return to Nantucket? How do Una and Ahab deal with the issue?
7. What happens to Ahab during his time away from Una?
8. Who is Robben Avalon? What is his relationship with Una?
9. Chapter 134 presents letters to Una from Margaret Fuller. Who is Margaret Fuller? Where is she located?
10. How does Judge Austin Lord relate to Una's care after Ahab leaves Nantucket?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)