|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Una compares the judge to which famous figure?
(a) Ben Franklin.
(b) George Washington.
2. Who left a letter at Una's Kentucky home?
3. Where does Una like to sleep in the new house?
(d) Back yard.
4. What is Margaret's last name?
5. Who how old is Una's baby when it dies?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
6. The man is the captain of which ship?
7. The judge gives Una food to ward off which of the following ailments?
8. What important figure dies in the beginning of this section?
(a) Uncle Torchy.
9. The job is located in _____..
(c) New Bedford.
(d) New London.
10. Who discusses investments with Una?
11. What is the name of Frannie's daughter?
12. The investment is focused on which natural resource?
13. Who is a guest at the meeting the next evening?
14. Frannie goes to work with which famous figure?
15. Which of the following is not on the menu supplied by the judge for Una?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ahab is still bleeding but is determined to set sail on the Pequod in ____ days.
2. Who shoves Elijah into the water?
3. Ahab tells Una about which seafaring creature?
4. Who delivers the baby?
5. Maria lives on ____ street.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)