|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lost his arm to Moby Dick?
2. Mary and Una take the children to the spring _____ event.
(a) Tree planting.
(c) Maple tapping.
(d) Sheep shearing.
3. Una uses the cupola room for which activity?
4. Where is the cabin located?
(a) Cape May.
5. What is the name of Frannie's little brother?
6. Who waits with Una at the dock?
7. What is the name of Una's neighbor?
8. Who is in charge of the publication?
9. What is Poland's first name?
10. Where is Margaret at this point in the story?
(c) South America.
11. Who is not at the house in Concord?
12. What is the name of Una and Ahab's son?
13. What is Elijah's job?
(d) Deck hand.
14. Who left a letter at Una's Kentucky home?
15. Tashtego works as a ____ aboard the Pequod.
(a) Rigging master.
(c) First mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Una's son born?
2. Ahab has returned home after losing which body part?
3. Ahab is still bleeding but is determined to set sail on the Pequod in ____ days.
4. Ahab tells Una about which seafaring creature?
5. What kind of ceremony does Ahab perform for Una and Kit?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)