|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Una sends $_____ in gold to her family in Kentucky.
2. What is the profession of Una's neighbor?
3. Una and David travel with which type of animal?
4. Una uses the cupola room for which activity?
5. Una's neighbor refers to David as _____.
6. Una compares the judge to which famous figure?
(a) Ben Franklin.
(d) George Washington.
7. The job is located in _____..
(a) New Bedford.
(d) New London.
8. What is the name of Frannie's daughter?
9. Ahab has returned home after losing which body part?
10. Una learns that Ahab had been cursed by a(n) ____ woman as a child.
11. Who is not at the house in Concord?
12. Charlotte received a letter from _____.
13. Who is one of the owners of the Pequod?
14. What is Poland's first name?
15. Una carried books of translations by which author?
Short Answer Questions
1. The judge gives Una food to ward off which of the following ailments?
2. Ahab tells Una about which seafaring creature?
3. What is the name of Starbuck's son?
4. What is Elijah's job?
5. Which of the following is not on the menu supplied by the judge for Una?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)