|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pequod sails on which holiday?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. Una has taken up which occupation?
3. Tashtego works as a ____ aboard the Pequod.
(c) First mate.
(d) Rigging master.
4. What item does the judge give to Justice?
5. What is the name of Una's neighbor?
6. The judge tells ____ about a potential job.
7. The judge gives Una food to ward off which of the following ailments?
8. The man is the captain of which ship?
9. Una and David travel with which type of animal?
10. What is the name of Una and Ahab's house?
(a) Heather's Moor.
(b) Moby's Hideaway.
(c) Windy Harbor.
(d) Pequod Place.
11. Una is concerned when her neighbor claims to be a ______ to the judge.
(c) Soul mate.
12. Which of the following is not on the menu supplied by the judge for Una?
13. Maria lives on ____ street.
14. What is the judge's last name?
15. What is used to try and toughen Ahab's bleeding stump?
(c) Sea water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lost his arm to Moby Dick?
2. Who suggests that Una rent a cabin for the summer?
3. Ahab compares Una to all but which precious stone?
4. What is Elijah's job?
5. The story jumps ahead by how many years?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)