|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Una is concerned when her neighbor claims to be a ______ to the judge.
(a) Soul mate.
2. Who is not at the house in Concord?
3. Maria and Una go out at night to see which unusual occurrence?
(a) Double rainbow.
(b) Meteor shower.
(c) Halley's comet.
(d) Arrival of the Queen Mary.
4. Who how old is Una's baby when it dies?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What is used to try and toughen Ahab's bleeding stump?
(b) Sea water.
6. Who arrives in Kentucky alongside Frannie?
7. Who lost his arm to Moby Dick?
8. Frannie goes to work with which famous figure?
9. The Pequod sails on which holiday?
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Eve.
10. Una's neighbor refers to David as _____.
11. What is the name of Una's neighbor?
12. What is Margaret's last name?
13. Mary and Una take the children to the spring _____ event.
(a) Sheep shearing.
(c) Tree planting.
(d) Maple tapping.
14. What is the name of the ship that arrives with tales of Ahab?
15. What is the profession of Una's neighbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maria and Una have in common?
2. The man is the captain of which ship?
3. What is the captain's name?
4. Ahab has returned home after losing which body part?
5. The judge gives Una food to ward off which of the following ailments?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)