|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does Una compare to sunshine?
2. Una was required to stand at ____ feet.
3. Giles and Kit became so ill that they could only drink ____.
(a) Orange juice.
4. In chapter 66, the ship is ____ days from Nantucket.
5. Una originally comes from which state?
6. Kit calls out whose name while he makes love to Una?
7. How many chickens were on the ship?
8. What part of the lighthouse must be replaced?
(c) Weather vane.
9. What is the name of Kit's old girlfriend?
10. What is the name of Starbuck's wife?
11. What type of berries are not mentioned in relation to Nantucket?
12. In chapter 54, the Albatross meets up with which boat?
13. Tatting is the art of making _____.
(a) Fishing lures.
14. How old is Una when Bertha and Ulysses visit Nantucket?
15. What is the name of Kit and Giles' boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Una and Giles talk about climbing the ____.
2. Kit suffers from a bout of:
3. Una compares herself, Kit and Giles to a _____.
4. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
5. What is Una's last name?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)