|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Una's aunt?
2. Una talks about training which type of bird?
(c) Sea gull.
3. Ahab shares which type of candy with the crew?
(c) Black licorice.
4. What is Una's last name?
5. What is the name of the wife of the captain of the Alba Albatross?
6. Una becomes acquainted with which member of the crew?
7. What type of punch is served at dinner?
8. What name does Una use when posing as a cabin boy?
9. Out on the open water, the captain orders Una to be on the lookout for which of the following?
(a) Storm clouds.
(d) Other ships.
10. In chapter 12, Agatha and Jonathan take the girls to see which city?
(c) New Bedford.
(d) New York.
11. Which famous book is mentioned throughout the story?
(a) Moby Dick.
(b) Pilgrim's Progress.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) The Iliad.
12. What is Giles' last name?
13. In the beginning of chapter 34, the boat neared which Cape?
14. How is Torch related to Una?
15. Which is not an ingredient in the punch?
(d) Rice wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which food is not mentioned as a staple on the boat?
2. Where does the crew member live?
3. Tatting is the art of making _____.
4. Kit compares Una to which animal?
5. What is the name of the town nearest to the lighthouse?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)