|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Una's first child?
2. Una used to climb _____ trees when she lived in Kentucky.
(a) Blue spruce.
(d) White pine.
3. What is the name of Ahab's ship?
4. Una originally comes from which state?
5. In chapter 71, Una meets ____, Kit's old girlfriend.
6. What is the name of the river that borders Una's family home?
7. Una compares Ahab to ______.
8. What is the name of Agatha and Jonathan's daughter?
9. Where does the crew member live?
10. Ahab shares which type of candy with the crew?
(a) Black licorice.
11. What type of punch is served at dinner?
12. Which famous book is mentioned throughout the story?
(a) Moby Dick.
(b) The Iliad.
(c) Pilgrim's Progress.
(d) The Odyssey.
13. What is the name of the slave girl who lost her mother?
14. How is Torch related to Una?
15. What is the name of the tavern owned by the husband and wife?
(a) Try Pots Tavern.
(b) Sea Fancy Inn.
(c) One Eyed Jack's.
(d) The Pequod Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the captain's young son?
2. What food does Una compare to sunshine?
3. Giles and Kit became so ill that they could only drink ____.
4. How many days do the families take to tour New Bedford?
5. Which is not an ingredient in the punch?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)