|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Torch related to Una?
2. What is the first name of Mrs. Swain?
3. What food does Una compare to sunshine?
4. Kit calls out whose name while he makes love to Una?
5. In chapter 54, the Albatross meets up with which boat?
6. In chapter 12, Agatha and Jonathan take the girls to see which city?
(a) New Bedford.
(c) New York.
7. How many hours a day do the tutoring sessions last?
8. Una and Giles talk about climbing the ____.
9. Kit compares Una to which animal?
10. What is the name of the store's proprietor?
11. What type of store caught on fire?
12. Una used to climb _____ trees when she lived in Kentucky.
(b) White pine.
(c) Blue spruce.
13. How does Ulysses die?
(c) Hit by a train.
(d) Falls off a horse.
14. What is the name of the town nearest to the lighthouse?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) Cape Cod.
(c) New Bedford.
15. Which of the following proposes to Una?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many barrels of oil were taken from the whale in chapter 66?
2. What is the girlfriend's married name?
3. If Giles was Christ, Una and Kit were _____.
4. What is the name of the wife of the captain of the Alba Albatross?
5. Giles applies to which school?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)