|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Agatha and Jonathan's daughter?
2. Una and Giles talk about climbing the ____.
3. What is the name of the river that borders Una's family home?
4. Stubb jokes about a church dedicated to which animal?
5. What is the name of Kit's old girlfriend?
6. A larder is a place where _____is/are stored.
7. What part of the lighthouse must be replaced?
(b) Weather vane.
8. Who falls into the sea?
9. What is the first name of Mrs. Swain?
10. How many chickens were on the ship?
11. In the beginning of chapter 34, the boat neared which Cape?
12. Kit suffers from a bout of:
13. When asked which lighthouse she had climbed, Una answered ______.
(d) Sandy Neck.
14. What is the name of Una's father?
15. Kit compares Una to which animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kit's last name?
2. Una originally comes from which state?
3. Giles applies to which school?
4. What is the girlfriend's married name?
5. Which famous book is mentioned throughout the story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)