|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101 - 110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Una does not wish to undertake which task?
(a) Washing laundry.
(b) Operating a store.
(c) Running the lighthouse.
2. Which of the following is not on the menu supplied by the judge for Una?
3. What is the name of Una and Ahab's son?
4. Which of the following proposes to Una?
5. How many chickens were on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of chapter 34, the boat neared which Cape?
2. Una was required to stand at ____ feet.
3. What type of church does Una attend?
4. Una compares herself, Kit and Giles to a _____.
5. How old is Una when Bertha and Ulysses visit Nantucket?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)