|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the physicist that developed a new type of lens for the lighthouse?
(a) De Maurier.
2. Una used to climb _____ trees when she lived in Kentucky.
(b) Blue spruce.
(d) White pine.
3. Kit compares Una to which animal?
4. Giles and Kit became so ill that they could only drink ____.
(b) Orange juice.
5. What is Kit's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Una compares herself, Kit and Giles to a _____.
2. Which food is not mentioned as a staple on the boat?
3. Who does Kit demand to talk to during his illness?
4. A larder is a place where _____is/are stored.
5. What is the name of the slave girl who lost her mother?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)