|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Swain's native country?
(b) United States.
2. What food does Una compare to sunshine?
3. What part of the lighthouse must be replaced?
(a) Weather vane.
4. What is the name of Agatha and Jonathan's daughter?
5. How old is Una when Bertha and Ulysses visit Nantucket?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the slave girl who lost her mother?
2. What is the name of the town nearest to the lighthouse?
3. What is the first name of Mrs. Swain?
4. What is a porthole?
5. Una originally comes from which state?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)