|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A larder is a place where _____is/are stored.
2. What is the name of the physicist that developed a new type of lens for the lighthouse?
(a) De Maurier.
3. Which famous book is mentioned throughout the story?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) Pilgrim's Progress.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) Moby Dick.
4. What is the name of Ahab's ship?
5. Una talks with Giles about making a harness out of braided ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Una's first child?
2. How many chickens were on the ship?
3. When asked which lighthouse she had climbed, Una answered ______.
4. What is a porthole?
5. How is Torch related to Una?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)