|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which food is not mentioned as a staple on the boat?
2. What is the name of the town nearest to the lighthouse?
(b) Cape Cod.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) New Bedford.
3. Giles and Kit became so ill that they could only drink ____.
(d) Orange juice.
4. A larder is a place where _____is/are stored.
5. How many hours a day do the tutoring sessions last?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Giles was Christ, Una and Kit were _____.
2. What illness strikes the little girl?
3. What is the first name of Mrs. Swain?
4. What is the name of Una's first child?
5. What is a porthole?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)