|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous book is mentioned throughout the story?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) Pilgrim's Progress.
(c) The Iliad.
(d) Moby Dick.
2. What is Swain's native country?
(a) United States.
3. How many chickens were on the ship?
4. What is the first name of Mrs. Swain?
5. What is the name of the captain's young son?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, Agatha and Jonathan take the girls to see which city?
2. What is the name of Una's father?
3. Una used to climb _____ trees when she lived in Kentucky.
4. What is Una's last name?
5. What is the name of Una's aunt?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)