|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Una when Bertha and Ulysses visit Nantucket?
2. What illness strikes the little girl?
(b) Scarlet fever.
3. What is the name of Ahab's ship?
4. What is the name of Kit and Giles' boat?
5. When asked which lighthouse she had climbed, Una answered ______.
(d) Sandy Neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Una compare to sunshine?
2. What is the name of the river that borders Una's family home?
3. In chapter 12, Agatha and Jonathan take the girls to see which city?
4. How many days do the families take to tour New Bedford?
5. Giles applies to which school?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)