|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Swain's native country?
(a) United States.
2. What illness strikes the little girl?
(a) Scarlet fever.
3. What is the name of the slave girl who lost her mother?
4. What is the name of Agatha and Jonathan's daughter?
5. What is the name of Una's first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn where Una stays?
2. Una used to climb _____ trees when she lived in Kentucky.
3. Giles applies to which school?
4. In chapter 12, Agatha and Jonathan take the girls to see which city?
5. What is Kit's last name?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)