|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Una's father?
2. In chapter 12, Agatha and Jonathan take the girls to see which city?
(a) New Bedford.
(d) New York.
3. What illness strikes the little girl?
(a) Scarlet fever.
4. How does Ulysses die?
(c) Falls off a horse.
(d) Hit by a train.
5. Ahab's fake leg was made from which material?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Una use when posing as a cabin boy?
2. Una was required to stand at ____ feet.
3. What is the name of the river that borders Una's family home?
4. What is the name of the inn where Una stays?
5. What is the first name of Mrs. Swain?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)