|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 131 - 140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ulysses die?
(a) Falls off a horse.
(c) Hit by a train.
2. Una compares the judge to which famous figure?
(c) George Washington.
(d) Ben Franklin.
3. Which river did Susan cross to gain her freedom?
4. In which state is the investment focused?
5. What does Una decide to buy while at the cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Out on the open water, the captain orders Una to be on the lookout for which of the following?
2. The investment is focused on which natural resource?
3. Kit suffers from a bout of:
4. Who is not at the house in Concord?
5. What is the name of Starbuck's wife?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)