|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 48, the Sussex heads toward which country?
2. What is the name of the town nearest to the lighthouse?
(a) Cape Cod.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) New Bedford.
3. Una was required to stand at ____ feet.
4. What is Swain's native country?
(c) United States.
5. Who performs the wedding ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous book is mentioned throughout the story?
2. How many hours a day do the tutoring sessions last?
3. Giles applies to which school?
4. Which of the following proposes to Una?
5. How old is Una when Bertha and Ulysses visit Nantucket?
This section contains 112 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)