|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Una used to climb _____ trees when she lived in Kentucky.
(a) Blue spruce.
(b) White pine.
2. What illness strikes the little girl?
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. What is the name of the town nearest to the lighthouse?
(b) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) New Bedford.
(d) Cape Cod.
4. What is the name of Agatha and Jonathan's daughter?
5. Who tutors Chester?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles and Kit became so ill that they could only drink ____.
2. When asked which lighthouse she had climbed, Una answered ______.
3. What is the name of the store's proprietor?
4. Una and Giles talk about climbing the ____.
5. What part of the lighthouse must be replaced?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)