|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91- 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lays out nice things in Una's cabin?
2. Which river did Susan cross to gain her freedom?
3. Una compares herself, Kit and Giles to a _____.
4. Giles and Kit became so ill that they could only drink ____.
(b) Orange juice.
5. Una talks with Giles about making a harness out of braided ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following proposes to Una?
2. Who is one of the owners of the Pequod?
3. In the beginning of chapter 34, the boat neared which Cape?
4. Who returns to town with stories about Susan?
5. What is the name of Agatha and Jonathan's daughter?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)