|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 121 - 130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the cabin located?
(d) Cape May.
2. Una compares the judge to which famous figure?
(b) George Washington.
(d) Ben Franklin.
3. Una talks about training which type of bird?
(a) Sea gull.
4. Una talks about houses in the _______ style.
(a) Federal-Greek Revival.
(d) Colonial American.
5. Una carried books of translations by which author?
Short Answer Questions
1. The judge gives Una food to ward off which of the following ailments?
2. What is the name of Starbuck's son?
3. In the beginning of chapter 34, the boat neared which Cape?
4. Tashtego works as a ____ aboard the Pequod.
5. What does Una decide to buy while at the cabin?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)