|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 121 - 130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Una rent a cabin for the summer?
2. The man is the captain of which ship?
3. Una compares the judge to which famous figure?
(a) George Washington.
(c) Ben Franklin.
4. What item did Bertha make for Una's baby?
5. Una carried books of translations by which author?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Starbuck's son?
2. What is Elijah's job?
3. Who tutors Chester?
4. Who lost his arm to Moby Dick?
5. What item does the judge give to Justice?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)