|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 121 - 130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who left a letter at Una's Kentucky home?
2. What is the name of the physicist that developed a new type of lens for the lighthouse?
(d) De Maurier.
3. Una talks with Giles about making a harness out of braided ____.
4. Where does Una like to sleep in the new house?
(b) Back yard.
5. Tashtego works as a ____ aboard the Pequod.
(a) Rigging master.
(d) First mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ahab compares Una to all but which precious stone?
2. If Giles was Christ, Una and Kit were _____.
3. Una compares the judge to which famous figure?
4. What is the name of the rounded structure atop Ahab's house?
5. What item did Bertha make for Una's baby?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)