|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has raided Eugenia Mestro's grave by the time Constancia arrives to it?
(b) Small children.
(c) Grave robbers.
(d) Scavenging animals.
2. How do the men at the yacht club respond to Reina's presence there?
(a) They completely ignore her.
(b) They are attracted to her and openly woo her.
(c) They are curious about her, but keep their distance.
(d) They are disgusted that such a woman would join their club.
3. Who has written a letter to Dulce begging her to move to Miami?
4. What animal does Ignacio claim to have taken aim at when he shoots his wife?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A hummingbird.
5. What does Dulce say she would rather do than have a baby?
(a) Be eaten by sharks.
(b) Be poisoned.
(c) Be struck by lightning.
(d) Be starved to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reina pass her evening hours while living with Constancia?
2. What does Isabel name her newborn son?
3. What interesting person does Reina see only once at her mother's grave?
4. After Blanca becomes pregnant, where does she want to move to?
5. How does Silvestre kill his father?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)