|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Reina believe that their mother shot herself?
(a) Because she thinks their father was an evil man.
(b) Because her mother told her that she would never commit suicide.
(c) Because she doesn't think it was physically possible.
(d) Because she knows their mother never would have abandoned them.
2. How many miles does Constancia swim to reach the Cuban coast?
(a) Fifteen miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Twelve miles.
(d) Three miles.
3. When Reina realizes that she is pregnant, what animal does she compare the fetus to?
(a) A small frog.
(b) A leech.
(c) A hummingbird.
(d) A butterfly.
4. Before visiting him in the hospital, how many times has Silvestre seen his father?
(c) Three times.
5. What does Blanca demand Ignacio give her after she finds out she is pregnant?
(a) A bible.
(b) A running automobile.
(c) A salary.
(d) A camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Blanca becomes pregnant, where does she want to move to?
2. How old is the young boy who dies from eating spoiled meat after the stampede?
3. Which of the following do Constancia and Reina visit to pay homage to before making the journey back to Cuba?
4. Who has raided Eugenia Mestro's grave by the time Constancia arrives to it?
5. According to the news report Reina overhears, how many exiles are attacking Veradero Beach?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)