|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Constancia secure in Cuba?
(a) A black Packard.
(b) A red Ford.
(c) An orange Chevy.
(d) A yellow Oldsmobile.
2. With what does Constancia hit Reina over the head with, knocking her overboard?
(a) A book.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A rock.
(d) An oar.
3. What causes Silvestre's deafness?
(a) A loud noise.
(b) A genetic trait.
(c) A high fever.
(d) An amputated ear.
4. How long after the grievous cancer diagnosis does Ignacio's family member die?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Thirty years.
5. Where does Dulce attempt to live after she becomes homeless?
(a) In a circus tent.
(b) In a bowling alley.
(c) With a traveling carnival.
(d) In a movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the only place Blanca wants to make love to her husband after their honeymoon?
2. How many miles does Constancia swim to reach the Cuban coast?
3. Which of the following best describes Gonzalo's body when Silvestre arrives at the hospital?
4. What animal tramples Blanca's mother to death?
5. What interesting person does Reina see only once at her mother's grave?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)