|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Constancia and Reina visit to pay homage to before making the journey back to Cuba?
(a) The trees.
(b) The birds.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The rivers.
2. Who has written a letter to Dulce begging her to move to Miami?
3. How does Constancia respond to Reina's claim about their mother's graveside visitor?
(a) She is infuriated at Reina's blasphemy.
(b) She is interested in Reina's revelations.
(c) She does not acknowledge Reina's statements.
(d) She is amused by Reina's imagination.
4. Which adjective does Ignacio use to describe the small animal flying around Blanca when he took aim at it?
5. What causes Silvestre's deafness?
(a) A loud noise.
(b) A genetic trait.
(c) A high fever.
(d) An amputated ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his parents' belongings does Ignacio sell to earn the funds to publish his first book?
2. What does Dulce say she would rather do than have a baby?
3. How does Ignacio's mother feel about her son quitting university?
4. Where is the only place Blanca wants to make love to her husband after their honeymoon?
5. According to the news report Reina overhears, how many exiles are attacking Veradero Beach?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)