|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Ignacio claim it was to the nearest town, to which he carried his wife's dead body?
(a) Seven miles.
(b) Seventeen miles.
(c) Seventy miles.
(d) Seven hundred miles.
2. How many days does Dulce have to work to earn the money for airfare to Miami?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
3. Who narrates the final chapter of the novel?
4. To whom does Constancia decide to gift the small bone she finds in the copper box?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) She decides to keep it for herself.
5. How much notice does Silvestre give his mother before arriving at her doorstep?
(a) He gives her one day's warning.
(b) He gives her one week's warning.
(c) He gives his mother no warning.
(d) He gives her one month's warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the only place Blanca wants to make love to her husband after their honeymoon?
2. Which of his parents' belongings does Ignacio sell to earn the funds to publish his first book?
3. How long does Ignacio plan for his wife's death?
4. Why doesn't Reina believe that their mother shot herself?
5. Whose photograph does Constancia decide to print on all her cosmetics bottles?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)