|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ignacio plan for his wife's death?
(a) He says he had been planning it for months.
(b) He says he had been planning it for weeks.
(c) He says he had been planning it for days.
(d) He says he did not plan it.
2. How does Ignacio's mother feel about her son quitting university?
(a) She was shocked because she didn't know he had enrolled in classes in the first place.
(b) She begged him to return to his studies.
(c) She never found out, as Ignacio never told her.
(d) She was glad he put his foolishness behind him.
3. What does Constancia think happens to Herberto during the Cuban revolution?
(a) She thinks he chickend out of battle.
(b) She thinks he was killed.
(c) She thinks he was victorious.
(d) She thinks he was captured.
4. How does Reina pass her evening hours while living with Constancia?
(a) She begins digging ditches searching for gold.
(b) She takes a boat out onto the water.
(c) She drives her motorcycle through the city's dirt roads.
(d) She takes photographs of birds in their natural habitat.
5. Which weather ailment does Blanca claim is always plaguing her in the home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dulce attempt to live after she becomes homeless?
2. Who has raided Eugenia Mestro's grave by the time Constancia arrives to it?
3. Who narrates the final chapter of the novel?
4. How many miles does Constancia swim to reach the Cuban coast?
5. Which of the following best describes Gonzalo's body when Silvestre arrives at the hospital?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)