|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Ignacio claim it was to the nearest town, to which he carried his wife's dead body?
(a) Seven hundred miles.
(b) Seven miles.
(c) Seventy miles.
(d) Seventeen miles.
2. Before visiting him in the hospital, how many times has Silvestre seen his father?
(d) Three times.
3. What animal does Ignacio claim to have taken aim at when he shoots his wife?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A hummingbird.
4. What type of car does Constancia secure in Cuba?
(a) A yellow Oldsmobile.
(b) An orange Chevy.
(c) A black Packard.
(d) A red Ford.
5. Which adjective does Ignacio use to describe the small animal flying around Blanca when he took aim at it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Ignacio think Blanca's hair shimmers like in the sun?
2. What is the name of Ignacio's first published book?
3. What is Gonzalo doing when Silvestre arrives at the hospital?
4. Where does Ignacio take Blanca for their honeymoon?
5. How is Constancio's uncle, Damaso, paralyzed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)