|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Cuban government state they will need to process Reina's visa application?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
2. During what month is Ignacio Augero born?
3. How are Ignacio and Blanca traveling through the swamp?
(a) On a boat.
(b) On foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On bicycles.
4. Where does Constancia find Herberto's body after he goes missing?
(a) In the backseat of his car.
(b) Floating in the water.
(c) On the boat dock.
(d) In his yacht.
5. How many wives has Gonzalo Cruz had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Constancia recently win as a commission for high sales in her company?
2. What is the name of Gonzalo's radical militia group?
3. Where does Herberto want to move when he retires?
4. Where is the gaping wound on Reina's mother's body?
5. Which animals live in paddocks at Hialeah Park?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does the hummingbird play in Blanca's death in the Zapatos Swamp?
2. What is the incident that occurs in 1914 that Ignacio claims changed his father?
3. What injuries does Reina sustain when she is hit by lightning?
4. Why does Constancia visit Oscar Pinago?
5. What happens when Ignacio and Blanca stop searching the swamp and decide to take a rest?
6. How does Constancia Cruz feel about her job at the cosmetics store?
7. How do Reina and Russ Hicks meet?
8. What happens to Dulce when she is fired from her job and becomes homeless?
9. How does Constancia react to the birth of her sister, Reina?
10. What does the santero advise Constancia to do before heading back to Cuba in search of the truth?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)