Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a satera do for a living?
(a) Cooks gourmet food.
(b) Rears other mother's children.
(c) Speaks to spirits.
(d) Brings dead plants back to life.
2. How do the men at the yacht club respond to Reina's presence there?
(a) They are curious about her, but keep their distance.
(b) They are disgusted that such a woman would join their club.
(c) They are attracted to her and openly woo her.
(d) They completely ignore her.
3. Why does Reina love her new restoring job?
(a) Because she never wants to go back to prostitution.
(b) Because she knows Constancia is jealous of her.
(c) Because she can work at any time of the day.
(d) Because she loves the publicity she is receiving.
4. As a child, how does Reina feel about her father, Ignacio?
(a) She despised him.
(b) She didn't know Ignacio when she was a child.
(c) She adored him.
(d) She was terrified of him.
5. How does Constancia travel from Miami to Cuba?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By swimming.
(c) On Herberto's fishing boat.
(d) On a cruise ship.
6. What does Reina claim their mother kept hidden in a pouch around her neck?
(a) A bone.
(b) A key.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A lock of hair.
7. Where is the only place Blanca wants to make love to her husband after their honeymoon?
(a) In the desert.
(b) In the bed.
(c) In the treetops.
(d) In water.
8. After Blanca becomes pregnant, where does she want to move to?
9. How is Constancio's uncle, Damaso, paralyzed?
(a) In a horseback riding accident.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a diving accident.
(d) In a skiing accident.
10. When Reina sees herself naked, how large does she think she is?
(a) Half her normal size.
(b) Twice her normal size.
(c) Three times her normal size.
(d) Four times her normal size.
11. How does Reina help Constancia with the factory she hopes to open?
(a) She sews curtains for the windows.
(b) She digs the drainage ditches.
(c) She completes the building's wiring.
(d) She lays brick with the men for nearly three weeks.
12. Which part of Ignacio's family member's body is riddled with cancer?
(a) The throat.
(b) The liver.
(c) The brain.
(d) The bones.
13. Which animal is Blanca's favorite animal to study in Cuba?
14. How many animals does Blanca's father single-handedly kill after the stampede kills his wife?
15. Which of the following foods is NOT one that Dulce lives off of while she is homeless?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Constancia hit Reina over the head with, knocking her overboard?
2. What causes Silvestre's deafness?
3. How does Ignacio's mother feel about her son quitting university?
4. Who has raided Eugenia Mestro's grave by the time Constancia arrives to it?
5. Which of the following do Constancia and Reina visit to pay homage to before making the journey back to Cuba?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)