|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reina spend most of her time while recovering from her injuries?
(a) In her sister's home.
(b) In a physical rehabilitation center.
(c) In her home.
(d) In the hospital.
2. What does Constancia sell for a living?
(d) Used cars.
3. What do Constancia's relatives tell her about Gonzalo Cruz while at the family funeral?
(a) That Gonzalo has just won the lottery.
(b) That Gonzalo is dying.
(c) That Gonzalo has gone bankrupt.
(d) That Gonzalo is getting divorced.
4. How far along into her pregnancy is Blanca Aguero when she miraculously returns to her family after going missing?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Eight months.
5. What is the name of Gonzalo's radical militia group?
(a) La Brigada Caimán.
(b) La Briganda Cuerto.
(c) La Brigada Concubine.
(d) La Brigada Cubana.
6. How does Ignacio Aguero die?
(a) He was killed in a car accident.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He died of a broken heart.
(d) He jumped off a bridge.
7. What reason do the doctors give for Reina's injuries?
(a) She fell out of a tree.
(b) She was hit by a car.
(c) She was struck by lightning.
(d) She nearly drowned in the river.
8. What do Reina's family and friends donate to her in the hopes of a speedy recovery?
9. Which committee visits Reina and asks her to volunteer for night patrolling?
(a) The Miners of Cuban Gold.
(b) The Committee for Insomnia.
(c) The Cuban Militia.
(d) The Defense of the Revolution.
10. Which character believes her face is slowly transforming into her mother's, and feels that she no longer recognizes her reflection in the mirror?
(a) Constancia Aguero.
(b) Reina Aguero.
(c) Dulce Aguero.
(d) Blanca Aguero.
11. What animal does Blanca feel fly past her neck?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A hummingbird.
(d) A moth.
12. What do Ignacio and Blanco do for a living?
(a) They are naturalists.
(b) They are poachers.
(c) They are zoologists.
(d) They are biologists.
13. How long has Reina been in a relationship with Pepin Beltrán?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Twenty-four years.
(c) Two and half years.
(d) Fourteen years.
14. What does Reina offer to La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre in prayer?
(a) A purse of coins.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) A hollyhock.
15. How many wives has Gonzalo Cruz had?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Constancia think is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
2. Who is Dulce fired for fraternizing with?
3. Where are Ignacio and Blanca hoping to send the animal they are searching for?
4. Which animal does Ignacio claim is his favorite when asked by Dr. Forrest?
5. Where is the gaping wound on Reina's mother's body?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)