|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda, Reina and Constancia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness strikes Reinaldo Aguero in the winter of 1914?
(a) Yellow fever.
(b) Small pox.
2. During the Bay of Pigs fight, where is Gonzalo shot?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the shoulder.
3. How long do Ignacio's parents court before they are married?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Where does Constancia find Herberto's body after he goes missing?
(a) On the boat dock.
(b) In his yacht.
(c) Floating in the water.
(d) In the backseat of his car.
5. During what month is Ignacio Augero born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the final chapter of the novel set?
2. How does Constancia respond to Reina's claim about their mother's graveside visitor?
3. Whose arrival are the people of Cuba celebrating on the day Ignacio is born?
4. What type of bird does Soledad spot through the window as she is giving birth to Ignacio?
5. Where is the only place Blanca wants to make love to her husband after their honeymoon?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)