|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda, Reina and Constancia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words completes this sentence taken from Ignacio's deathbed note, "The quest for truth is far more glorious than the quest for ___________ ."
2. How does Constancia respond to Reina's claim about their mother's graveside visitor?
(a) She does not acknowledge Reina's statements.
(b) She is amused by Reina's imagination.
(c) She is infuriated at Reina's blasphemy.
(d) She is interested in Reina's revelations.
3. What do Reina's family and friends donate to her in the hopes of a speedy recovery?
4. Where is the final chapter of the novel set?
(a) In a classroom.
(b) At the seaside.
(c) In a swamp.
(d) In a barn.
5. Who narrates the final chapter of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Reina's daughter?
2. Where does Dulce attempt to live after she becomes homeless?
3. Which book does Ignacio receive for his thirteenth birthday?
4. Where does Herberto want to move when he retires?
5. Who stops Herberto from fighting in the Bay of Pigs?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)