|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda, Reina and Constancia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Reina believe that their mother shot herself?
(a) Because she doesn't think it was physically possible.
(b) Because she knows their mother never would have abandoned them.
(c) Because her mother told her that she would never commit suicide.
(d) Because she thinks their father was an evil man.
2. Who is Dulce fired for fraternizing with?
(a) A parent.
(b) A foreigner.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A student.
3. What instrument does Ignacio's mother play?
(a) The clarinet.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The flute.
(d) The oboe.
4. What does Reina offer to La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre in prayer?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A hollyhock.
(c) A purse of coins.
(d) A lock of her hair.
5. As a child, who accompanies Reina to the funeral home after her mother's death?
(a) Her sister.
(b) No one - Reina made the trip alone.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Constancia Aguerro live?
2. What does Dulce go to Abelardo's home to steal?
3. What does Constancia think happens to Herberto during the Cuban revolution?
4. Who does Constancia think is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
5. What does the bird drop on the crowds of people celebrating in the streets of Cuba?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)