|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda, Reina and Constancia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ignacio's mother's name?
(a) Santa Anna.
2. According to the news report Reina overhears, how many exiles are attacking Veradero Beach?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) Ten thousand.
3. When Reina realizes that she is pregnant, what animal does she compare the fetus to?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A small frog.
(c) A leech.
(d) A butterfly.
4. How does Silvestre kill his father?
(a) He suffocates him.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He poisons him.
(d) He strangles him.
5. How does Reina pass her evening hours while living with Constancia?
(a) She takes photographs of birds in their natural habitat.
(b) She takes a boat out onto the water.
(c) She drives her motorcycle through the city's dirt roads.
(d) She begins digging ditches searching for gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Constancio's uncle, Damaso, paralyzed?
2. What does Ignacio have a passion for even from an early age?
3. How long has Reina been in a relationship with Pepin Beltrán?
4. How much notice does Silvestre give his mother before arriving at her doorstep?
5. What does Reina claim their mother kept hidden in a pouch around her neck?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)