|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda, Reina and Constancia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the yacht who awakens Reina on the river throw to her?
(a) A sack of coins.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A bouquet of roses.
2. When Reina realizes that she is pregnant, what animal does she compare the fetus to?
(a) A leech.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A small frog.
(d) A hummingbird.
3. Which animals live in paddocks at Hialeah Park?
4. Where does Herberto want to move when he retires?
(a) To South Carolina.
(b) To California.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To Louisiana.
5. What do Constancia's relatives tell her about Gonzalo Cruz while at the family funeral?
(a) That Gonzalo has just won the lottery.
(b) That Gonzalo has gone bankrupt.
(c) That Gonzalo is dying.
(d) That Gonzalo is getting divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles does Constancia swim to reach the Cuban coast?
2. How does Ignacio's mother feel about her son quitting university?
3. Which animal does Ignacio claim is his favorite when asked by Dr. Forrest?
4. What does Isabel name her newborn son?
5. Who narrates the final chapter of the novel?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)