|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Polishing Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dulce attempt to live after she becomes homeless?
(a) With a traveling carnival.
(b) In a movie theater.
(c) In a bowling alley.
(d) In a circus tent.
2. How does Ignacio's mother feel about her son quitting university?
(a) She never found out, as Ignacio never told her.
(b) She was shocked because she didn't know he had enrolled in classes in the first place.
(c) She was glad he put his foolishness behind him.
(d) She begged him to return to his studies.
3. How far does Ignacio have to carry his wife's body to the nearest town?
(a) Seven miles.
(b) Seventy miles.
(c) Seven hundred miles.
(d) Seventeen miles.
4. How many days does thirteen-year-old Ignacio sit on the found nest, protecting the eggs from predators?
(a) Nearly three days.
(b) Nearly nine days.
(c) Nearly seven days.
(d) Nearly five days.
5. During what decade does the Prologue take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many volumes of books does Reina keep in her apartment?
2. In what city of Florida does Reina live with her sister, Constancia?
3. How many months pregnant in Isabel when she arrives in Miami?
4. What type of bird does Soledad spot through the window as she is giving birth to Ignacio?
5. How many wives has Gonzalo Cruz had?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)