|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Polishing Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Cuban government state they will need to process Reina's visa application?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
2. What does Constancia recently win as a commission for high sales in her company?
(a) New hardwood floors for her home.
(b) A trip to Walt Disney World.
(c) A diamond pendant.
(d) A pink Cadillac.
3. How far along into her pregnancy is Blanca Aguero when she miraculously returns to her family after going missing?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five months.
4. Where does Dulce attempt to live after she becomes homeless?
(a) In a bowling alley.
(b) In a movie theater.
(c) With a traveling carnival.
(d) In a circus tent.
5. During what month is Ignacio Augero born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason do the doctors give for Reina's injuries?
2. How old is the man Reina's daughter intends to marry?
3. What happens between Abelardo and Dulce on the day she is arrested?
4. Which of the following objects does Herberto illegally sell to New York?
5. What position does Ignacio apply for on Dr. Samuel Forrest's team?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)