|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Polishing Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, who accompanies Reina to the funeral home after her mother's death?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) No one - Reina made the trip alone.
2. What ailment affects Constancia's son?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is deaf.
3. What does Reina claim their father stole from their mother in order to better his own life?
(a) Her family name.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her youth.
4. Who has written a letter to Dulce begging her to move to Miami?
5. What does the man in the yacht who awakens Reina on the river throw to her?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A bouquet of roses.
(d) A sack of coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose photograph does Constancia decide to print on all her cosmetics bottles?
2. In what city of Florida does Reina live with her sister, Constancia?
3. After leaving Abelardo, what does Dulce find a job doing?
4. What nickname does Reina receive from her co-workers?
5. Whose arrival are the people of Cuba celebrating on the day Ignacio is born?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)