|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Polishing Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his parents' belongings does Ignacio sell to earn the funds to publish his first book?
(a) Their house.
(b) Their family heirlooms.
(c) Their car.
(d) Their insurance plans.
2. Where does Constancia find Herberto's body after he goes missing?
(a) Floating in the water.
(b) In his yacht.
(c) In the backseat of his car.
(d) On the boat dock.
3. What do Constancia's relatives tell her about Gonzalo Cruz while at the family funeral?
(a) That Gonzalo is dying.
(b) That Gonzalo has gone bankrupt.
(c) That Gonzalo has just won the lottery.
(d) That Gonzalo is getting divorced.
4. How old is the young boy who dies from eating spoiled meat after the stampede?
5. In what city of Florida does Reina live with her sister, Constancia?
(c) Ft. Myers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what level of his education does Ignacio meet Dr. Samuel Forrest?
2. After Herberto goes missing, what does Constancia begin selling door-to-door?
3. What does Constancia recently win as a commission for high sales in her company?
4. As a child, who accompanies Reina to the funeral home after her mother's death?
5. Where does Dulce meet her boyfriend Abelardo on the day she is arrested?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)