|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Miami.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gaping wound on Reina's mother's body?
(a) The forehead.
(b) The throat.
(c) The scalp.
(d) The chest.
2. How does Constancia react to the birth of her new baby sister?
(a) She was terrified of her sister.
(b) She was apathetic to her sister.
(c) She was excited to have a baby in the house.
(d) She was jealous of her sister.
3. What instrument does Ignacio's mother play?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The flute.
(c) The clarinet.
(d) The oboe.
4. During what month of the year do Ignacio and Blanca head to the swamps in search of the elusive animal?
5. How far along into her pregnancy is Blanca Aguero when she miraculously returns to her family after going missing?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Ignacio's father, Renaldo, play?
2. What does Ignacio have a passion for even from an early age?
3. Which of the following characters works as a prostitute to make a living?
4. Which of the following is NOT an injury that Reina sustains trying to move the last water pump in El Cobre?
5. In what city does Constancia Aguerro live?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)