|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Dulce Fuerte.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dulce fired for fraternizing with?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A student.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A parent.
2. Which of the following disorders does Reina suffer from?
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. How far does Ignacio have to carry his wife's body to the nearest town?
(a) Seven hundred miles.
(b) Seven miles.
(c) Seventeen miles.
(d) Seventy miles.
4. What reason do the doctors give for Reina's injuries?
(a) She was struck by lightning.
(b) She was hit by a car.
(c) She fell out of a tree.
(d) She nearly drowned in the river.
5. What does Reina Aguero do for a living?
(a) She is an electrician.
(b) She is a miner.
(c) She is a blacksmith.
(d) She is a sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which state reminds Constancia of her life in Cuba?
2. What does Constancia sell for a living?
3. How does Ignacio Aguero die?
4. How many volumes of books does Reina keep in her apartment?
5. Where does Herberto want to move when he retires?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)