|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Dulce Fuerte.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal are Ignacio and Blanca searching for in the swamp?
(a) A duck.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A fish.
(d) A snake.
2. What instrument does Ignacio's father, Renaldo, play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The harmonica.
(c) The piano.
(d) The harp.
3. What does Reina Aguero do for a living?
(a) She is a miner.
(b) She is a sailor.
(c) She is a blacksmith.
(d) She is an electrician.
4. How long has Reina been in a relationship with Pepin Beltrán?
(a) Two and half years.
(b) Twenty-four years.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Fourteen years.
5. During what decade does the Prologue take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bird drop on the crowds of people celebrating in the streets of Cuba?
2. Which state reminds Constancia of her life in Cuba?
3. What does Constancia sell for a living?
4. Where does Herberto want to move when he retires?
5. Which of the following words completes this sentence taken from Ignacio's deathbed note, "The quest for truth is far more glorious than the quest for ___________ ."
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)