|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, A Siguapa Stygian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Ignacio have to carry his wife's body to the nearest town?
(a) Seven hundred miles.
(b) Seven miles.
(c) Seventeen miles.
(d) Seventy miles.
2. How are Ignacio and Blanca traveling through the swamp?
(a) On bicycles.
(b) On foot.
(c) On a boat.
(d) On horseback.
3. In what country do Ignacio and Blanca live?
(b) The Dominican Republic.
(d) Costa Rica.
4. What does the city of El Cobre mine?
5. What ailment affects Constancia's son?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day do Ignacio and Blanca stop to rest in their search?
2. What does the bird drop on the crowds of people celebrating in the streets of Cuba?
3. What does Soledad attempt to throw at the bird she sees through the window?
4. How many volumes of books does Reina keep in her apartment?
5. During what month of the year do Ignacio and Blanca head to the swamps in search of the elusive animal?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)