|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dulce go to Abelardo's home to steal?
2. Which of the following is NOT an injury that Reina sustains trying to move the last water pump in El Cobre?
(a) Her hair is pulled out.
(b) Her wrist is sprained.
(c) Her teeth are loosened.
(d) Her nose is broken.
3. Which of the following objects does Herberto illegally sell to New York?
4. Where is Ignacio's father, Reinaldo, born?
(a) In Spain.
(b) In Cuba.
(c) In Portugal.
(d) In Mexico.
5. What bird does Pepin bring into Reina's hospital room hoping it will sniff out the evil there?
(a) A goose.
(b) A swan.
(c) A duck.
(d) A rooster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does thirteen-year-old Ignacio sit on the found nest, protecting the eggs from predators?
2. Which of the following relatives of Herberto's does NOT fight in the Bay of Pigs?
3. What does Isabel name her newborn son?
4. What instrument does Ignacio's father, Renaldo, play?
5. How long does Reina sit in the Cuban government's office before she receives the answer about her visa to travel to America?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)