|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bird drop on the crowds of people celebrating in the streets of Cuba?
2. According to the news report Reina overhears, how many exiles are attacking Veradero Beach?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) One thousand.
3. Which of the following do Constancia and Reina visit to pay homage to before making the journey back to Cuba?
(a) The trees.
(b) The rivers.
(c) The birds.
(d) The mountains.
4. Who does Gonzalo claim is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
(a) A radical exile group.
(b) A jaded ex-lover.
(c) A random attacker.
(d) A disgruntled business partner.
5. How long does Reina sit in the Cuban government's office before she receives the answer about her visa to travel to America?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Five days.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Five months.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month is Ignacio Augero born?
2. How does Herberto feel when he trains for the resistance in Cuba?
3. What is Ignacio's mother's name?
4. Who has written a letter to Dulce begging her to move to Miami?
5. How does Reina feel about Constancia's cosmetics business?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)