|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bird drop on the crowds of people celebrating in the streets of Cuba?
2. How many months pregnant in Isabel when she arrives in Miami?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Seven months.
3. Whose photograph does Constancia decide to print on all her cosmetics bottles?
(a) Her daughter's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her own.
(d) Her sister's.
4. How many days does thirteen-year-old Ignacio sit on the found nest, protecting the eggs from predators?
(a) Nearly five days.
(b) Nearly seven days.
(c) Nearly nine days.
(d) Nearly three days.
5. How does Ignacio Aguero die?
(a) He was killed in a car accident.
(b) He jumped off a bridge.
(c) He died of a broken heart.
(d) He shot himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Constancia let Reina struggle in the water before saving her?
2. Who stops Herberto from fighting in the Bay of Pigs?
3. How do the men at the yacht club respond to Reina's presence there?
4. How does Silvestre kill his father?
5. How does Dulce feel after consuming all the exotic foods Bengt offers her?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)