|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reina react to Constancia's realization that their mother did not drown in the Zapatos swamp?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is furious.
(d) She ignores her sister completely.
2. How long do Ignacio's parents court before they are married?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Before visiting him in the hospital, how many times has Silvestre seen his father?
(a) Three times.
4. What does Isabel name her newborn son?
5. Who does Constancia think is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
(a) A disgruntled business partner.
(b) A jaded ex-lover.
(c) A radical exile group.
(d) A random attacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gonzalo claim is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
2. Which of the following best describes Gonzalo's body when Silvestre arrives at the hospital?
3. How old is the man Reina's daughter intends to marry?
4. What instrument does Ignacio's father, Renaldo, play?
5. What reason do the doctors give for Reina's injuries?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)