|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Abelardo, what does Dulce find a job doing?
(a) Teaching English.
2. What reason do the doctors give for Reina's injuries?
(a) She was struck by lightning.
(b) She nearly drowned in the river.
(c) She was hit by a car.
(d) She fell out of a tree.
3. Which animals live in paddocks at Hialeah Park?
4. Why doesn't Reina believe that their mother shot herself?
(a) Because she knows their mother never would have abandoned them.
(b) Because her mother told her that she would never commit suicide.
(c) Because she doesn't think it was physically possible.
(d) Because she thinks their father was an evil man.
5. In what city of Florida does Reina live with her sister, Constancia?
(c) Ft. Myers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Herberto goes missing, what does Constancia begin selling door-to-door?
2. What do Reina's family and friends donate to her in the hopes of a speedy recovery?
3. What is Gonzalo doing when Silvestre arrives at the hospital?
4. Which book does Ignacio receive for his thirteenth birthday?
5. Which of the following foods is NOT one that Dulce lives off of while she is homeless?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)