|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reina claim their father stole from their mother in order to better his own life?
(a) Her youth.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her family name.
(d) Her money.
2. Where is Dulce hoping to visit as soon as her visa is approved?
(c) The United States.
3. Where does Dulce attempt to live after she becomes homeless?
(a) In a bowling alley.
(b) With a traveling carnival.
(c) In a circus tent.
(d) In a movie theater.
4. What does Reina offer to La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre in prayer?
(a) A hollyhock.
(b) A purse of coins.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A lock of her hair.
5. What unusual food item does Bengt feed Dulce in his hotel room?
(a) Dried figs.
(b) Salmon caviar.
(c) Jalapeno skins.
(d) Egg yolks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bird drop on the crowds of people celebrating in the streets of Cuba?
2. What does Reina Aguero do for a living?
3. How many days does thirteen-year-old Ignacio sit on the found nest, protecting the eggs from predators?
4. Who does Gonzalo claim is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
5. What part of Reina's face is/are described as being "large and flawless"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)