|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Tree Ducks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness strikes Reinaldo Aguero in the winter of 1914?
(c) Small pox.
(d) Yellow fever.
2. Which of the following disorders does Reina suffer from?
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. What does Ignacio have a passion for even from an early age?
4. What bird does Pepin bring into Reina's hospital room hoping it will sniff out the evil there?
(a) A goose.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A swan.
(d) A duck.
5. What type of bird does Soledad spot through the window as she is giving birth to Ignacio?
(a) An owl.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A robin.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soledad attempt to throw at the bird she sees through the window?
2. What does the city of El Cobre mine?
3. What is Ignacio's mother's name?
4. What part of Reina's face is/are described as being "large and flawless"?
5. Where is Ignacio's father, Reinaldo, born?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)