|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Tree Ducks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month is Ignacio Augero born?
2. What illness strikes Reinaldo Aguero in the winter of 1914?
(a) Yellow fever.
(c) Small pox.
3. Which of the following is NOT an injury that Reina sustains trying to move the last water pump in El Cobre?
(a) Her nose is broken.
(b) Her hair is pulled out.
(c) Her teeth are loosened.
(d) Her wrist is sprained.
4. What type of bird does Soledad spot through the window as she is giving birth to Ignacio?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An owl.
(d) A robin.
5. What does Reina offer to La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre in prayer?
(a) A purse of coins.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A hollyhock.
(d) A lock of her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ignacio's mother's name?
2. What do Reina's family and friends donate to her in the hopes of a speedy recovery?
3. How long has Reina been in a relationship with Pepin Beltrán?
4. Where does Dulce meet her boyfriend Abelardo on the day she is arrested?
5. Whose arrival are the people of Cuba celebrating on the day Ignacio is born?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)