|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Coral Gables and Owls of Oriente.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dulce hoping to visit as soon as her visa is approved?
(a) The United States.
2. How long does the Cuban government state they will need to process Reina's visa application?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. What is the name of Reina's daughter?
4. Who does Constancia think is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
(a) A jaded ex-lover.
(b) A radical exile group.
(c) A disgruntled business partner.
(d) A random attacker.
5. What does Isabel name her newborn son?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city of Florida does Reina live with her sister, Constancia?
2. Which animal's nest does a thirteen-year-old Ignacio discover while trekking through the Cuban coast?
3. What does Reina claim their father stole from their mother in order to better his own life?
4. Who does Gonzalo claim is responsible for the attack on Herberto?
5. How does Reina feel about Constancia's cosmetics business?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)