Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What on Michelangelo's wall gains him several enemies?
(a) better horses than on da Vinci's wall
(b) dressing all the people as Florentines
(c) taking too much time to finish
(d) painting man as God made him
2. What causes the death of Pope Leo X?
(a) a heart attack
(b) a cup of hemlock
(c) a chill caught while on a hunt
(d) the plague
3. Who is coming to the home of Vittoria Colonna, the Marchesa di Pescara?
(a) the Doge of Milan
(b) King Charles V of France
(c) Prince Olaf of Norway
(d) Pope Clement
4. What is Ghirlandaio reluctant to do?
(a) release his student
(b) cater to the Medici family
(c) continue Michaelangelo's stipend
(d) keep Michaelangelo as a student
5. What does Michelangelo tell his brother about his art?
(a) that it is progressing
(b) that it is all he knows
(c) that it is holy
(d) that it is his life
Short Answer Questions
1. At the palace de Medici, with whom does Michelangelo share quarters?
2. What do the members of the elite academy discuss and learn about?
3. Why can Michelangelo not visit the Contessina?
4. Who causes Michelangelo problems over his plans for Julius II's tomb?
5. Because he likes Michelangelo's cupid so well, what does Jacopo Galli commission him to sculpt?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)