Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mutual confession do Newland and Ellen make?
2. What was Newland's first vacation destination choice?
3. What is the topic of conversation at dinner?
4. Why does Ellen not pursue a relationship with Newland?
5. What is Newland's secret plan?
Essay Topic 1
What does Newland consider his role to be as May's new husband? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What does the class system provide for the people in the story? Why is it necessary?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Newland think it is critical to announce his and May's engagement at the Beauforts' ball? What has happened to make the timing so critical? Does Ellen agree?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)