1. In what decade does this story begin?
2. In what city does the story take place?
3. What is the opera being produced as the story begins?
4. Who is the main character who arrives late at the opera?
5. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
6. Which controversial Mingott family member arrives at the opera?
7. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
8. Who hosts the event in Chapter 3?
9. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
This section contains 4,650 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)