|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen's family now consider her?
(a) A godsend
(b) A blessing
(c) A delight
(d) An inconvenience
2. Where do Newland and May spend the summer following their wedding?
(a) The Keys
(d) Boca Raton
3. Where is Newland sitting at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) At dinner with May
(b) The Mingott family opera box
(c) At his desk at home
(d) In his office
4. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
(b) The Ritz
(c) The Patroon House
(d) The Four Seasons
5. How does May react to Newland's request?
(a) She is really happy
(b) She is shocked
(c) She is depressed
(d) She is reluctant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
2. What do Newland and Ellen agree to do?
3. What does Newland understand after his conversation with Mrs. Mingott?
4. What secret thought does Newland keep during the dinner?
5. At whose home do Newland, May, Mrs. Archer, Janey and Mr. Jackson dine before going to the opera?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)