|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade does this story begin?
2. What do Newland and May do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Plan their honeymoon
(b) Take a walk in the park
(c) Take dancing lessons
(d) Go to the theater
3. What is Mr. Riviere's belief about Ellen?
(a) She is a manipulative woman
(b) She is better off without her husband
(c) She should return to the Count right away
(d) She is too naive to be married to the Count
4. Newland tells May that he will soon have to travel to ______________ for business.
5. How are May's dinner conversation skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland consider his marriage to May to be?
2. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
3. What else does Newland tell Ellen?
4. Who does Mrs. Mingott send Newland to get?
5. About what do Newland and Ellen talk?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)