|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Riviere?
(a) Newland's new law partner
(b) Newland's financial advisor
(c) The messenger sent by the Count
(d) May's tennis coach
2. What does Ellen say she will gain through the divorce?
(a) Her jewels
(b) Her freedom
(c) An art collection
(d) An estate
3. To what have Newland and May been invited?
(a) The theater
(b) The opera
(c) The races
(d) A dinner party
4. What does Newland discover during the honeymoon?
(a) He wants the marriage annulled
(b) He is disappointed in May
(c) He is madly in love with his new wife
(d) He has to get used to being married
5. Who do Newland and Mrs. Archer visit in Chapter 7?
(a) Julius and Regina Beaufort
(b) John. D. and Mary Rockefeller
(c) Henry and Louisa van der Luyden
(d) Countess and Count Olenska
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it rumored will soon lose all his money?
2. What does Newland tell the Wellands he plans to do?
3. In what city is the event of #92?
4. On what issue does Newland press May?
5. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)