|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it rumored will soon lose all his money?
(a) Mr. van der Luyden
(b) Andrew Carnegie
(c) Julius Beaufort
(d) John D. Rockefeller
2. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
(a) The Patroon House
(c) The Ritz
(d) The Four Seasons
3. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) The Easter Parade
(b) The Christmas Bazaar
(c) Annual Beaufort Ball
(d) The Nutcracker Ballet
4. Why do the Wellands choose the location for their vacation?
(a) They have an estate there
(b) They have a vineyard there
(c) They keep horses there
(d) The air is beneficial for Mr. Welland's health
5. How does Newland travel to his destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mingott send Newland to get?
2. Who is having dinner with Mrs. Archer, Janey, Newland and May?
3. What does Newland hear about the business trip the next day at the office?
4. What does Newland tell the Wellands he plans to do?
5. What is Newland's real plan?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)