|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Riviere tell Newland?
(a) His finances are in dire need of attention
(b) He has an opera box for him
(c) He has theater tickets for him
(d) The Count wants her to return
2. What was Newland's first vacation destination choice?
(b) Boco Raton
(c) The Bahamas
3. How does Newland travel to his destination?
4. For what reason does Newland approve of the divorce?
(a) Ellen's husband had an affair
(b) Ellen's husband treated her poorly
(c) Ellen's husband is a gay man
(d) Ellen's husband has an illegitimate child
5. Why is Ellen's family pleased with Newland?
(a) He helped Ellen with her finances
(b) He has convinced Ellen to drop the divorce
(c) He sends flowers to Ellen
(d) He helped Ellen find a house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland ask Ellen?
2. On what issue does Newland press May?
3. Who offers to pick Ellen up at the station?
4. Where is Newland sitting at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What does Ellen do when Newland asks her to stop the divorce petition?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)