|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Newland go the next day?
2. Who does Mr. Jackson insinuate has been supporting Ellen?
(b) Julius Beaufort
(c) Mr. Welland
(d) Mr. van der Luyden
3. What does Newland hear about the business trip the next day at the office?
(a) The location has changed
(b) It has been cancelled
(c) Newland no longer is required to attend
(d) It has been postponed
4. Who dines at the Archer household the night after the ball?
(a) Countess Olenska
(b) Mr. and Mrs. van der Luyden
(c) Julius and Regina Beaufort
(d) Mr. Stillerton Jackson
5. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
(a) Mrs. Welland
(b) Janey Archer
(c) Regina Beaufort
(d) Ellen Olenska
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the van der Luydens agree to include in an upcoming dinner party?
2. Who is a guest at Skuytercliff?
3. Who does Newland run into when he returns to New York?
4. With whom did Newland have an affair at one time?
5. What does Ellen tell Newland?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)