|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Newland and May do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Go to a museum
(b) Walk in the park
(c) Go to a matinee
(d) Have lunch
2. What does Newland tell May?
(a) He found them a great apartment
(b) He sent flowers to Ellen
(c) He is going out of town for a few days
(d) He has his wedding guest list finished
3. Newland tells May that he will soon have to travel to ______________ for business.
4. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
(a) It is a presitigious case
(b) They have a conflict of interest
(c) The request should be cancelled
(d) They will not make any money on it
5. Who offers to pick Ellen up at the station?
(a) Mr. van der Luyden
(b) Julius Beaufort
(c) The butler
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland consider his marriage to May to be?
2. What does Newland ask Ellen?
3. What is Newland told when he arrives at Ellen's house?
4. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
5. Of what action of Ellen's does Newland approve?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)