|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newland do when he sees that Ellen already has a visitor?
(a) Invites them to dinner
(b) Leaves them alone
(c) Joins them for tea
(d) Gives them a ride in his carriage
2. Where does Newland spend the weekend?
(a) The Beauforts' estate
(b) The Welland vacation home
(c) The Reggies' estate
3. What decision does Newland make regarding his travel plans?
(a) He revises them to include May
(b) He decides to keep them
(c) He changes them to a new date
(d) He cancels them
4. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
(a) Regina Beaufort
(b) Janey Archer
(c) Ellen Olenska
(d) Mrs. Welland
5. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
(a) Count Oleska
(b) The van der Luydens
(c) The Astors
(d) Countess Oleska
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland send to Ellen?
2. Who do Newland and Mrs. Archer visit in Chapter 7?
3. What convinces May that Newland wants to marry her?
4. What frustrates Newland about May?
5. What do Newland and May do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)