|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) The Christmas Bazaar
(b) The Nutcracker Ballet
(c) The Easter Parade
(d) Annual Beaufort Ball
2. Why does Mrs. Mingott not leave her house?
(a) She is too obese
(b) She is a hermit
(c) She is blind
(d) She is paralyzed
3. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
(a) He has come on the wrong day
(b) He has forgotten his calling cards
(c) He sees Julius Beaufort
(d) He has mud on his shoes
4. Where have the Wellands gone at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) To a luncheon
(b) To the beach
(c) To church
(d) To the opera
5. What does Newland hear about the business trip the next day at the office?
(a) Newland no longer is required to attend
(b) It has been postponed
(c) It has been cancelled
(d) The location has changed
Short Answer Questions
1. What social impropriety does Ellen commit at the dinner party?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
3. What is the content of a message Newland receives from May?
4. Why do the Wellands choose the location for their vacation?
5. For what does Newland push?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)