|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hosts the event in Chapter 3?
(a) Julius and Regina Beaufort
(b) Mrs. Archer
(c) Countess Ellen Olenska
(d) Mrs. Manson Mingott
2. What was Newland's first vacation destination choice?
(b) The Bahamas
(c) Boco Raton
3. In what city is the event of #92?
4. On what issue does Newland press May?
(a) Getting May to agree to elope
(b) Getting her parents to agree to a shorter engagement
(c) Moving to a smaller apartment
(d) Living in Europe for a couple years
5. What social impropriety does Ellen commit at the dinner party?
(a) She drinks from the finger bowl
(b) She doesn't know which fork to use for her salad
(c) She chews with her mouth open
(d) She approaches Newland to talk to him instead of being approached by him
Short Answer Questions
1. To what have Newland and May been invited?
2. Who does Newland see on his way out of Mrs. Mingott's house?
3. What is the event of the season?
4. What does Ellen say she will gain through the divorce?
5. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)