|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
(a) If he will help her find a house
(b) If his firm will handle her divorce
(c) If he will sit by her at dinner
(d) Whether his engagement to May is a love match
2. What frustrates Newland about May?
(a) She has a grating laugh
(b) She bites her nails
(c) She wants a bigger engagement ring
(d) She always relies on the opinions of her parents or him
3. Who accompanies Newland and May on their betrothal visits?
(a) Countess Olenska
(b) Mrs. Archer
(c) Mrs. Welland
(d) Countess Olenska
4. What does Newland do after breakfast?
(a) Sends a note to Ellen at her hotel
(b) Orders some new suits
(c) Buys a gift for May
(d) Does some sightseeing
5. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
(a) The Bahamas
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Newland and May go on their honeymoon trip?
2. How are May's dinner conversation skills?
3. Who does Newland think of before he goes to sleep?
4. What does Newland consider his marriage to May to be?
5. What does Ellen promise Newland?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)