|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Newland make?
(a) To stop seeing Ellen
(b) To buy two horses
(c) To go to Boston the next day
(d) To divorce May
2. What does Newland find when he reaches the house where Ellen is staying?
(a) She has gone to Boston on a business matter
(b) She is in bed with a migraine
(c) She is at the beach for the afternoon
(d) She will not see him
3. What is Newland pleasantly surprised to find out about Ellen?
(a) She has decided to stay
(b) She is very opinionated
(c) She is in love with him
(d) She wants him to represent her
4. What does the answer to #73 ask Newland?
(a) What are his career goals
(b) Where he proposed to May
(c) Where he and May will live
(d) Why he did not marry Ellen
5. What does Ellen tell Newland?
(a) She thinks he should not marry May
(b) She knows he is sending her the flowers
(c) She is reconciling with her husband
(d) She is in love with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland tell Ellen about May?
2. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
3. Ellen sends Newland a letter asking him _________________________________.
4. What mutual confession do Newland and Ellen make?
5. What does May suspect about Newland?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)