|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Newland and May do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Plan their honeymoon
(b) Take dancing lessons
(c) Go to the theater
(d) Take a walk in the park
2. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(a) New York
(b) Boca Raton
3. What does Ellen tell Newland?
(a) She is reconciling with her husband
(b) She is in love with him
(c) She knows he is sending her the flowers
(d) She thinks he should not marry May
4. What is the opera being produced as the story begins?
(a) Madame Butterfly
5. How are May's dinner conversation skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen do when Newland asks her to stop the divorce petition?
2. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
3. Which controversial Mingott family member arrives at the opera?
4. In what decade does this story begin?
5. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)