|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newland tell the Wellands he plans to do?
(a) Read a book
(b) Drive out to look at a horse for sale
(c) Take tennis lessons
(d) Play croquet
2. Why is Ellen's family pleased with Newland?
(a) He sends flowers to Ellen
(b) He has convinced Ellen to drop the divorce
(c) He helped Ellen find a house
(d) He helped Ellen with her finances
3. Who wants the divorce case to be dropped?
(a) Mrs. van der Luyden
(b) Janey Archer
(c) Ellen's family
(d) Julius Beaufort
4. In what city is the event of #92?
5. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
(a) He has come on the wrong day
(b) He has mud on his shoes
(c) He sees Julius Beaufort
(d) He has forgotten his calling cards
Short Answer Questions
1. To what have Newland and May been invited?
2. What new game does May enjoy playing?
3. Who does Newland visit when he returns to New York?
4. What does May ask Newland?
5. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)