|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ellen sends Newland a note saying that she "ran away" to "______________________."
(a) meditate and write
(b) get a tan
(c) think things over
(d) read some books
2. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) The theater
(b) Ellen's house
(c) The opera
(d) His club
3. What do Newland and May do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Go to a museum
(b) Have lunch
(c) Walk in the park
(d) Go to a matinee
4. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
(a) Yellow roses
(b) Pink roses
(c) White roses
(d) Red roses
5. To what have Newland and May been invited?
(a) The opera
(b) The theater
(c) A dinner party
(d) The races
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
2. What is the event of the season?
3. Who sends a telegram to Ellen?
4. For what reason does Newland approve of the divorce?
5. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)