|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newland pressure May to do?
(a) Convince her parents to let them marry soon
(b) Elope as soon as possible
(c) Reduce the size of the wedding
(d) Return to New York with him
2. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) New York
3. What is the popular rumor already in existence about Ellen?
(a) She used to work in burlesque
(b) She had an illegitimate child
(c) She had a sexually transmitted disease
(d) She ran off with her husband's secretary
4. Who do Newland and Mrs. Archer visit in Chapter 7?
(a) John. D. and Mary Rockefeller
(b) Henry and Louisa van der Luyden
(c) Countess and Count Olenska
(d) Julius and Regina Beaufort
5. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) The Easter Parade
(b) The Nutcracker Ballet
(c) Annual Beaufort Ball
(d) The Christmas Bazaar
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
2. In what city does the story take place?
3. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
4. Who had sent the object in #79?
5. Who wants the divorce case to be dropped?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)