|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) The Nutcracker Ballet
(b) The Christmas Bazaar
(c) Annual Beaufort Ball
(d) The Easter Parade
2. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
(a) White roses
(b) Red roses
(c) Yellow roses
(d) Pink roses
3. What is Newland told when he arrives at Ellen's house?
(a) She is out and will return soon
(b) She is ill
(c) She has another visitor
(d) She went to the theater
4. Where does Newland spend the weekend?
(b) The Reggies' estate
(c) The Beauforts' estate
(d) The Welland vacation home
5. Who hosts the event in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Archer
(b) Mrs. Manson Mingott
(c) Countess Ellen Olenska
(d) Julius and Regina Beaufort
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Newland and May do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
3. Who has been asked to handle the divorce case?
4. What is Newland's objection to handling the divorce?
5. Of what action of Ellen's does Newland approve?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)