|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
(a) Regina Beaufort
(b) Janey Archer
(c) Mrs. Welland
(d) Ellen Olenska
2. What does Newland send to Ellen?
(a) Pink roses
(b) A note
(c) Theater tickets
3. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
(a) He has forgotten his calling cards
(b) He has mud on his shoes
(c) He has come on the wrong day
(d) He sees Julius Beaufort
4. Of what action of Ellen's does Newland approve?
(a) Purchasing a home
(b) Using her inheritance
(c) Buying a new wardrobe
(d) Getting a divorce
5. Where does Newland go the next evening?
(a) The Oak Room
(b) Ellen Olenska's house
(c) The opera
(d) His gentleman's club
Short Answer Questions
1. Ellen sends Newland a note saying that she "ran away" to "______________________."
2. Who do Newland and Mrs. Archer visit in Chapter 7?
3. What does Newland consider his job to be regarding May?
4. Who accompanies Newland and May on their betrothal visits?
5. What is Newland told when he arrives at Ellen's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)