|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Newland's objection to handling the divorce?
(a) His case load is too heavy
(b) He is practically family
(c) He does not handle divorce cases
(d) He has a conflict of interest
2. What is the general consensus about Countess Olenska?
(a) She is a welcome change of pace
(b) She is extremely beautiful
(c) She is an undesirable person
(d) She is a valuable fundraiser
3. What does Newland send to Ellen?
(a) Theater tickets
(b) A note
(d) Pink roses
4. What is Skuytercliff?
(a) The Welland family estate
(b) A resort area
(c) The van der Luyden's country estate
(d) Julius Beaufort's yacht
5. Why do the Wellands choose the location for their vacation?
(a) They have an estate there
(b) They keep horses there
(c) They have a vineyard there
(d) The air is beneficial for Mr. Welland's health
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been asked to handle the divorce case?
2. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
3. Who is a guest at Skuytercliff?
4. What is Newland pleasantly surprised to find out about Ellen?
5. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)