|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dines at the Archer household the night after the ball?
(a) Mr. Stillerton Jackson
(b) Countess Olenska
(c) Julius and Regina Beaufort
(d) Mr. and Mrs. van der Luyden
2. What is Newland's objection to handling the divorce?
(a) He has a conflict of interest
(b) His case load is too heavy
(c) He does not handle divorce cases
(d) He is practically family
3. What type of flowers does Newland send to Ellen that night?
(d) Lilies of the Valley
4. Where does Newland go the next day?
5. What does Ellen tell Newland?
(a) She knew he would come
(b) She invites him to dinner
(c) She wants to proceed with the divorce
(d) She wants him to leave immediately
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
2. Where does Newland go the next evening?
3. What does Ellen do when Newland asks her to stop the divorce petition?
4. In what decade does this story begin?
5. Ellen sends Newland a letter asking him _________________________________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)