|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
(a) They will not make any money on it
(b) It is a presitigious case
(c) The request should be cancelled
(d) They have a conflict of interest
2. What is the opera being produced as the story begins?
(d) Madame Butterfly
3. What is Newland's objection to handling the divorce?
(a) His case load is too heavy
(b) He has a conflict of interest
(c) He is practically family
(d) He does not handle divorce cases
4. Of what action of Ellen's does Newland approve?
(a) Purchasing a home
(b) Getting a divorce
(c) Using her inheritance
(d) Buying a new wardrobe
5. For what does Newland push?
(a) A month-long honeymoon
(b) A shorter betrothal
(c) A small wedding
(d) An elopement
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland think of his fiancee, May Welland?
2. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
3. On what issue does Newland press May?
4. Who do Newland and Mrs. Archer visit in Chapter 7?
5. What is Newland pleasantly surprised to find out about Ellen?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)