Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Mingott not leave her house?
(a) She is blind
(b) She is too obese
(c) She is a hermit
(d) She is paralyzed
2. What is Newland's objection to handling the divorce?
(a) He is practically family
(b) He has a conflict of interest
(c) His case load is too heavy
(d) He does not handle divorce cases
3. What is the event of the season?
(a) Elaine Astor's wedding
(b) The van der Luyden's ball
(c) The Beaufort's ball
(d) Newland and May's wedding
4. What is the opera being produced as the story begins?
(c) Madame Butterfly
5. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) The opera
(b) The theater
(c) His club
(d) Ellen's house
Short Answer Questions
1. What frustrates Newland about May?
2. What new game does May enjoy playing?
3. Where do Newland and May go on their honeymoon trip?
4. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
5. What does Newland caution Ellen about regarding the divorce?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)