Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) Annual Beaufort Ball
(b) The Christmas Bazaar
(c) The Easter Parade
(d) The Nutcracker Ballet
2. What type of people live in the area where Ellen lives?
(a) Black people
(b) Hispanic people
(c) Wealthy people
(d) Writers and artists
3. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
(a) White roses
(b) Red roses
(c) Pink roses
(d) Yellow roses
4. In what city does the story take place?
(a) New Orleans
(c) New York City
5. What is Newland told when he arrives at Ellen's house?
(a) She is ill
(b) She went to the theater
(c) She has another visitor
(d) She is out and will return soon
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
2. What does Newland do when he sees that Ellen already has a visitor?
3. Who is a guest at Skuytercliff?
4. On what issue does Newland press May?
5. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)