|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(a) New York
(d) Boca Raton
2. Who offers to pick Ellen up at the station?
(a) Mr. van der Luyden
(c) Julius Beaufort
(d) The butler
3. What is Skuytercliff?
(a) Julius Beaufort's yacht
(b) The van der Luyden's country estate
(c) The Welland family estate
(d) A resort area
4. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
(a) Countess Olenska
(b) Mrs. Archer
(c) Mrs. Welland
(d) Mrs. Mingott
5. What does Ellen promise Newland?
(a) She will not say anything to May
(b) She will not ask any more favors of Newland
(c) She will return to her husband
(d) She will not go back to her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Newland surprised to see Ellen?
2. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
3. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
4. What does Newland pressure May to do?
5. Newland tells May that he will soon have to travel to ______________ for business.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)