|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Newland's response to Ellen's statement about their relationship?
(a) He wants to go far away so they can be together
(b) He is instantly angry
(c) He understands but is heartbroken
(d) He cannot understand why she feels the way she does
2. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
(a) White roses
(b) Red roses
(c) Pink roses
(d) Yellow roses
3. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
(a) It is a presitigious case
(b) They have a conflict of interest
(c) They will not make any money on it
(d) The request should be cancelled
4. How does Newland travel to his destination?
5. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
(a) The maid
(b) The Duke of St. Austrey
(c) May Welland
(d) Regina Beaufort
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Ellen been living?
2. What is the topic of conversation at dinner?
3. How does May react to Newland's request?
4. What does Newland tell Ellen?
5. Where will Ellen's train arrive?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)