|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to pick Ellen up at the station?
(a) The butler
(c) Julius Beaufort
(d) Mr. van der Luyden
2. What does Ellen tell Newland?
(a) She knows he is sending her the flowers
(b) She is reconciling with her husband
(c) She is in love with him
(d) She thinks he should not marry May
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
(a) The Duke of St. Austrey
(b) May Welland
(c) The maid
(d) Regina Beaufort
4. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(b) New York
5. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
(a) Pink carnations
(b) Yellow roses
(c) Blue hydrangeas
(d) Purple hyacinths
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland's frustration cause him to do?
2. Where does Newland go the next evening?
3. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
4. Who has been asked to handle the divorce case?
5. What is Skuytercliff?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)