|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ellen's family pleased with Newland?
(a) He sends flowers to Ellen
(b) He has convinced Ellen to drop the divorce
(c) He helped Ellen with her finances
(d) He helped Ellen find a house
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
(a) The maid
(b) The Duke of St. Austrey
(c) Regina Beaufort
(d) May Welland
3. Where is Newland surprised to see Ellen?
(a) At the hotel gift shop
(b) Sitting on a bench
(c) At the train station
(d) In a cafe
4. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
(a) Yellow roses
(b) Pink roses
(c) Red roses
(d) White roses
5. With whom did Newland have an affair at one time?
(a) Elaine van der Luyden
(b) Ellen Olenska
(c) A married woman
(d) Christine Beaufort
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
2. For what reason does Newland approve of the divorce?
3. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
4. Where will Ellen's train arrive?
5. What is Ellen instructed to do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)