|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
(a) Countess Oleska
(b) Count Oleska
(c) The van der Luydens
(d) The Astors
2. What social impropriety does Ellen commit at the dinner party?
(a) She doesn't know which fork to use for her salad
(b) She chews with her mouth open
(c) She drinks from the finger bowl
(d) She approaches Newland to talk to him instead of being approached by him
3. Who hosts Newland and May at their accommodations?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. van der Luyden
(b) Julius and Regina Beaufort
(c) Count and Countess Olenska
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Welland
4. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
(a) Mrs. Welland
(b) Mrs. Mingott
(c) Countess Olenska
(d) Mrs. Archer
5. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(a) Boca Raton
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Newland spend the weekend?
2. Who hosts the event in Chapter 3?
3. How does Newland travel to his destination?
4. What does Newland convince Ellen to do?
5. What was Newland's first vacation destination choice?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)