|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newland pressure May to do?
(a) Convince her parents to let them marry soon
(b) Return to New York with him
(c) Reduce the size of the wedding
(d) Elope as soon as possible
2. What does Newland tell May about his business trip?
(a) He no longer wants to go
(b) It has been postponed
(c) It has been cancelled
(d) He is no longer requried to attend
3. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) The Christmas Bazaar
(b) The Nutcracker Ballet
(c) The Easter Parade
(d) Annual Beaufort Ball
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
(a) Regina Beaufort
(b) The Duke of St. Austrey
(c) The maid
(d) May Welland
5. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
(a) They will not make any money on it
(b) It is a presitigious case
(c) The request should be cancelled
(d) They have a conflict of interest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newland do after breakfast?
2. What social impropriety does Ellen commit at the dinner party?
3. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
4. What does Newland convince Ellen to do?
5. Who hosts the event in Chapter 3?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)