|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Newland push?
(a) A small wedding
(b) A shorter betrothal
(c) A month-long honeymoon
(d) An elopement
2. Why is Ellen's family pleased with Newland?
(a) He helped Ellen with her finances
(b) He sends flowers to Ellen
(c) He helped Ellen find a house
(d) He has convinced Ellen to drop the divorce
3. What does Newland search for the next morning but cannot find?
(a) Red roses
(b) Yellow roses
(c) White roses
(d) Pink roses
4. Newland tells May that he will soon have to travel to ______________ for business.
5. For what reason does Newland approve of the divorce?
(a) Ellen's husband treated her poorly
(b) Ellen's husband had an affair
(c) Ellen's husband is a gay man
(d) Ellen's husband has an illegitimate child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen tell Newland?
2. What does May ask Newland?
3. What is Ellen instructed to do?
4. Who had sent the object in #79?
5. With whom did Newland have an affair at one time?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)