|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having dinner with Mrs. Archer, Janey, Newland and May?
(a) Countess Oleska
(b) Mr. van der Luyden
(c) Mr. Jackson
(d) Julius Beaufort
2. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
(a) Mrs. Archer
(b) Mrs. Welland
(c) Mrs. Mingott
(d) Countess Olenska
3. Who wants the divorce case to be dropped?
(a) Julius Beaufort
(b) Ellen's family
(c) Janey Archer
(d) Mrs. van der Luyden
4. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
(b) The Bahamas
5. Where will Ellen's train arrive?
(d) Jersey City
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Newland spend the weekend?
2. What convinces May that Newland wants to marry her?
3. What does May suspect about Newland?
4. For what does Newland push?
5. Why does Ellen not pursue a relationship with Newland?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)